Yahoo! Concept Test Feedback Center

NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NOW ONLY PERIODICALLY MONITORED. THE MEDIA EXPERIENCES TEAM THANKS YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK TO DATE.

Welcome to our feedback center!

Here is how it works:
Enter your feedback in the appropriate category. (Tip: check that an entry doesn’t already exist)
You have 20 votes. Use them to support specific feedback you think matters most. You can reallocate your votes over time by removing them from previously voted on items, or when your votes are returned to you once a feedback is addressed and closed by our team.

Thank you for your participation, and congrats for helping improve online media for millions around the world!

NOTE: If you are experiencing issues that feel like clear defects (links not working; layout breaking; poor performance; incorrect/irrelevant related interests displayed on articles, etc), please use the “Report Bug” link in the product rather than this feedback forum. Doing so will enable us to capture information from your session that will make it easier to debug the issue. Please use this feedback forum for suggestions/concerns about design and usability and to suggest product improvement ideas.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. ****

173rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  5. OTHER  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't respond to responses to my ideas

Feedback system, not z9: I paste feedback, the feedback is responded to, and I can't follow up with a clarification (no password doesn't work, my current known passwords don't work, and the change password functionality gives me a submit button but nowhere to enter a password.)

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Is giving feedback a rewarding experience?

Let's ensure we monitor user feedback, particularly in these early stages so we encourage everyone to continue to give feedback. If we handle this well, it'll be like expanding our QA team by 100x and testing across 10x more devices. Also, with a vote up/down facility in there, we get many, many user testing sessions, 24/7, averaged out - for free. And if we act on the best ideas, we will know that we're building a product that people want and being led by the users (perhaps better than being data-driven?). We should be testing the end-to-end experience of the…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. link to category from article redirects to 'top stories'

http://z9.yahoo.com/Living%20Nature-yct:001000643/dumpster-diving-bear-cubs-rescued-ladder-wielding-couple-191313152.html

I tried to click 'living nature' category after reading article, and it redirected me to top stories -- seems like a bug (bug reporting system doesn't work) Is this because I haven't yet declared "living nature" as an interest?

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Whats with the ads?

Nothing against political campaigns, or frisker, or golf, but can we remove them until there is real ads?

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. cats leads error message all the time

Oops!
    Something went wrong. Please try refreshing the page.
    Otherwise, be sure to try back later.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base