Here are a few observations:
- Are you planning to add a "X" in the right edge of each article you dont find relevant? Hopefully that would then mean I would start to get less of those types of articles.
- To me there is way too much text, its overwhelming. There should be alot more images so that you dont have to read 10 article titles on a page to find out which one you want to click on. The only tiles my eyes are drawn to are the ones with images. Also, for certain categories like "food and cooking" each tile should be pure image based, with an image with a simple headline.
- Its also hard to know why certain articles are made bigger with an image and certain articles are not? Is it because the larger articles with images are most read, most shared, highest volume? Its not clear to me as the user how these are laid out for me and thats confusing. Which one is most relevant to me?
- Is it possible to add a "preview" link on the text based titles where when you roll over it, it might expand slightly with an image added? I dont necessarily want to click into an article and get the swipe experience each time.
- Where are the share features to share these articles via email, facebook, etc?