Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hii

Hii

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear Team, I do not satisfied with new look and services of shine horoscopes. please change it to original or add love and other horoscope.

Dear Team, I do not satisfied with new look and services of shine horoscopes. please change it to original or add love and other horoscope.

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. horoscopes not sending emails - There is no option in the top banner

Horoscope Emails? Yahoo support suggested checking top banner and I do NOT see any option to sign up for emails again. 10/15/14

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. YAHOO SHINE

YAHOO SHINE is not appearing on any home pages....where is it?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't find "Shine."

Shine was my favorite page to visit, with horoscopes, health and Love & ***. Will you be getting it back?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please help - where I catch up on my horoscope up untill last weel I could review the compaion Tarot card for my sign. How do I get it back?

Please help - where I catch up on my horoscope up untill last weel I could review the compaion Tarot card for my sign. How do I get it back?

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG BUG DVD - 400+ Wacky VW Bugs

The BUG BUG DVD is a fun collection of the wackiest, wildest, weirdest and most wonderful VW Bugs EVER! This popular little auto is not just a car but a canvas for creative and cuckoo people!

The new BUG BUG DVD features over four hundred Volkswagen Beetles that have been painted, modified, decorated or over hauled. The DVD categorizes the Bugs into groups like animals, business Bugs, converted cars, painted Beetles, nature Bugs, sports, stuff glued on and more. The entire Bug parade is set to music reminiscent of old school cartoons.

You can take a sneak peek of the…

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. love

I need a beautiful woman to date....

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please (also) Bring Back 'My Saves' as a My Yahoo App!

Branded bookmarking should be a no-brainer here, in Tech, Sports, etc. As I don't use a smart phone, I rely upon desktop apps and My Yahoo to get and keep Yahoo content.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back the avatars or our little people to play with and dress up.

Please bring back our little people so we can dress up and maybe have a home and decorate it too. I really enjoy thing's like this it help me play some thing relaxing and fun to do before I went to bed. It also gave me some thing positive to think about when I went to bed and new outfit's to wear.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. visit my advice column website, and consider adding it to your site. http://saltysense.weebly.com/

I am a budding life coach seeking to start my career. Check out my site and perhaps add it to yours.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please no more Kardashian ****. It is nauseating. More real stories about dedicated women and their strives and struggles.

Relativity, topicality to a broader and mature audience, well versed in health and success stories of women readers.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a section where you can look up your city, state and find different volunteer opportunities.

I love volunteering and I think that many could benefit from having a section like this. People could Shine in their own community and give back to the community. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and the community. I think that with this section Yahoo! could kick start something great!

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My idea. There needs to be more internet activities towards reaching age groups 60+

I am 61 years old. There is just not enough activities or technology on the internet for the age group 55+ to enjoy. Really, all there is is medications for illnesses. Try taking technology and making it work so that I can use my hands for my arthritis using the computer and not medication. Make keyboards larger. Make visual typing on screen so that I can see. Get rid of that capcha most persons 55+ cannot see those little letters. Get rid of that thing that clips everything on my mobile phone to the clipboard. Thank you.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I love reading your highlights and new articles and I would like to share them at times but sometimes there is no option for emailing.

I want to share certain articles I read and sometimes you only offer facebook, pin, twitter... I want to be able to send emails through my yahoo...

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please come up with an EASY way to COMPLETELY empty the inbox. PLEASE!!!!!

Please come up with an EASY way to COMPLETELY empty the INBOX FAST, like 1 or 2 keystrokes, PLEASE!!!!!

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. how do i make yahoo my home page?

make yahoo my home page?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base