Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This little drummer who wants to be on Ellen's show. http://youtu.be/H3kuhpl8fOk

8 yr old Alex Shumaker aka Little Mr. Ground Hog of Punxsutawney wants so badly to be on Ellen because he says she likes kids. Please make this happen. He is on You Tube and FB.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    53 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My 2 oldest children raised over $400 for kids at their school that couldn't afford lunch

My 2 oldest children raised over $400 for kids at their school that couldn't afford a hot lunch. They named their campaign "Feed My Friends." Their school is Holmes Elementary School in Lakewood, CA. They were featured in the local newspaper, The Press Telegram. I would love to see a story on Yahoo regarding this. They have worked so very hard all by themselves.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AMAZING Matron of Honor Speech that NO ONE saw coming!!! She got a STANDING OVATION!

Check out this "toast" given that I gave at my best friend's wedding. The bride, a school teacher, and the groom, a respected member of the Armed Forces, were married in IL on 4/26/14. They are the most special couple that I have ever met and have overcome so many hurdles to get where they are today. They are the true example of what it means to be in love, and I knew that I had to do something special for them. I hope that you enjoy!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-hiOfXtdY

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. do stories on everyday heroes.

do stories on everyday heroes. the neighbor that helps everyone, or the teens that are making a difference, or just anyone that makes a difference that's not noted everyday.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cover Dr. Chris "The Rockin Dentist" Kammer.

Please interview The Rockin Dentist. I learned about him via his American Idol audition and his process works. He is working to spread the word on gum disease (ranked #2 by the Surgeon General) and it's under-diagnosis. Then how to treat it reducing the chances of getting Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, Obesity showing oral systemic health can't be ignored by the Dental community nor its patients. If you've been told to floss more, you may have Gum Disease.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Prison pictures taken with smuggled cellphones...

An amazing book about prison life...the images within are straight from the depths of prison society, raw & uncensored. They were taken with illegal cellphones that were smuggled in by inmates.

Check it out for yourself at stonecitypublishing.com

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More of Teens

I love Shine but it always deals with adult stuff. In my opinion there should be a section for teens about fashion,music,health,school and stuff like that. This will help the site gain more audience. xx

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. love, ***, friendship, relationships,pregnancy and single parents

talk about real people real stories about love *** friendship and relationships, pregnancy and single parents and heart break

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Human legacy retort on how to save whales

HUMAN LEGACY RETORT OF HOW TO SAVE WHALES
    Please, Green tv, check out the not-for-profit website calcoic.com on the “stuff” page to see the new environmental whales rights song “Cove red.”
    Calcoic.com Presents "Cove Red," a Whale Rights Music Video Retort to "Earth Day" & Celebrity Boycotts of Whale Captivity.
    Michael Parish of Calcoic.com casts out a new rock music video with real whale sounds set to popular whale footage to declare a new environmental campaign targeting what Michael calls, "anemic pittance to the earth, non-humans and future generations via Earth Day and celebrity boycotts... meanwhile the human legacy for…

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Feature some articles on animal shelter adoptions instead of articles that promote buying full breeds from breeders

Instead of having so many different articles about dog breeds...the best dog breed for this, the best one for that, etc, it would be nice if you had some articles on all the dogs that are in the animal shelters across the country. These animals will be put to death if not adopted. It's a shame you continue to push articles on dog breeds that encourage people to go out and buy full breeds from breeders. All breeders do is contribute to the overpopulation of dogs. We have thousands put to death every day that never have a chance at…

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back the bloggers on Shine

Shine used to seem so much more personal than it is now. The articles
    seem as if they are written by very inexperienced people. Life experience and writing experience. Where are your experience professionals who actually have something to contribute people are concerned with.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring some CHEER to our Broken Lives!

I'd really like to see a section on outstanding people, not just celebrities, but the little people striving to make a change where it matters. Either at home, in neighborhoods, community watches, Box tops for education, something to give everyone a grounding - because we are the little people and we make things happen, even on Shine! =)

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. how I survived getting lost in the desert on my 40th birthday

How I survived getting lost in the desert on my 40th birthday. Saved by wild animals actually.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shine Latina

This is for Shine Latina: why are the articles only about recipes and lingerie Latinas are so much more than that, I would also like to see it get new articles on a daily basis.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Human being

Teaching and reminding how to be your own human being what you want and enjoy. Showing how and why this has not been possible and working by using indirection towards the ultimate goal.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base