Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i dunno took my options away from me file edit view fav,./ orates tools i hope that helps :O

don't goto the welfare office they have bedbugs where did bed bugs come from all the sudden thin g someone brought them here for chemical money???

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Johnni Blaze s***x tape

Hi, Johnni Blaze *** tape preview is available on http://jhonniblazesextape.com/ !
    Do not miss a moment! The full version of the video will be presented on the 5 of December! Just one day and we will be able to become witnesses of scandalous details of Johnni’s private life!

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 為什麼即時通只能下載香港的,台灣的為什麼不能下載?

為什麼即時通只能下載香港的,台灣的為什麼不能下載?

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. horoscopes not sending emails - There is no option in the top banner

Horoscope Emails? Yahoo support suggested checking top banner and I do NOT see any option to sign up for emails again. 10/15/14

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hii

Hii

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Horoscopes page is a mess!!!!

Can you PLEASE fix your horoscopes page. This has been an ongoing issue now for several weeks. Please go back to the old format.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Team, I do not satisfied with new look and services of shine horoscopes. please change it to original or add love and other horoscope.

Dear Team, I do not satisfied with new look and services of shine horoscopes. please change it to original or add love and other horoscope.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ok

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Positive Feedback About a Story  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. YAHOO SHINE

YAHOO SHINE is not appearing on any home pages....where is it?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring Shine back.

Bring Yahoo Shine back. You are going to lose readers to MSN and other sites that have family (love, health, parenting, etc.) content in one convenient place.

Also, if you plan on removing a major website, please notify your readers beforehand. It's ridiculous to come in one day and be redirected to Yahoo Health with ZERO explanation of why.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can't find "Shine."

Shine was my favorite page to visit, with horoscopes, health and Love & ***. Will you be getting it back?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep working on the new horoscope page

Not really digging the revamped horoscope layout. Having to go back and forth for each category within my sign is a hassle. Please reinstate the links for each category (e.g., daily, love daily, love weekly, etc.) As well as the different categories for the love horoscopes. And please display the full text instead of having to click a link and go to yet another page. Lastly, things on the main horoscope page are overlapping when displayed in a browser on my Galaxy 3.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Negative Feedback About a Story  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. what happened to shine latina

just wondering why shine latina doesnt seem to get any new articles?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I painted two of the artworks here on yahoo. Why isn't there a link back to my blog/website? Is Yahoo! Shine a site that normally does this?

I painted two of the artworks here on one of your articles. Why isn't there a link back to my blog/website? Is Yahoo! Shine a site that normally uses artists work without permission?

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

Feedback and Knowledge Base