Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

Webmaster Notification

I cannot email any articles to friends and family from Yahoo. There has been a problem in the Yahoo System for approximately a week now. I keep getting unable you send article, try again later.

96th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Otessa Regina ComptonOtessa Regina Compton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hi Yahoo! Shine reader,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Can you please provide us more info with article URLs, and which Browser/ Browser version you are using, or wrong info you might see so that we can look into the issue?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dale A. WoodDale A. Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is also nothing wrong with writing key parts of your code in assembly language in order to speed up is operation. Most of the code that is produced by compilers is woefully inefficient.

• Dale A. WoodDale A. Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"I am not able to replicate this issue."
        We do not care whether you can duplicate it or not.
        You ought to design the computer code in a FAIL SAFE manner in a way that you proactively prevent problems from happening, and also for every "Plan A" you have to do things, you have a "Plan B" for when Plan A fails. You ought to design this software just like you were making it for the Department of Defense, and lives were at stake.

Feedback and Knowledge Base