Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

No comments display on shine and view desktop version sadly reloads the mobile view page.

Mobile view shows no comments and desktop view doesnt load.

45th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RobertRobert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TambrozTambroz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my biggest issue! It's been going on for over a year. Why isn't it fixed??? Clicking view desktop version DOES NOT work!

• ARH47ARH47 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The bug with mobile has not been fixed yet? "View desktop version" link does not work still (just keeps looping back to the mobile version). Comments do not display in the mobile version of any articles.

• RandiRandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using an iPhone and "view desktop version" link does not work It's been days, maybe more, since I've been able to access the comments on my smartphone. Please give this problem more attention and fix it. It shouldn't be this difficult.

• BrookeBrooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem is unacceptable and needs to be addressed immediately. Though I am using an iPad I never, ever want to use yahoo's horrible mobile versions of their articles. I always click on "show desktop version" but it's like playing Russian roulette as to whether or not it will actually work that day. I've clicked on it upwards of fifteen times in a row and it just keeps loading the ridiculous mobile version every time. I refuse to read a yahoo article if this happens. Absolutely ridiculous. If a link is there IT SHOULD TAKE YOU TO THE DESKTOP VERSION LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO.

• Feedback adminAdminFeedback admin (Admin, Yahoo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Robert. Thanks for this feedback. There is a bug with mobile that the team is aware of and will be fixing. Regarding your desktop -- Can you give us more detail when you say "desktop view doesn't load"? You should see a "Click to view comments" link if a pharmaceutical ad loads on the page otherwise comments should display as normal. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base