Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

Why is the comment board gone?

The comment board is gone, go back to the old format!

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would love to make commnts atr the stories, like we used to be able to. I have asked for this before and still cannot. Please look into.  ·   · 

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael RamirezMichael Ramirez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love making comments and you've killed the reason for personal interestl I am sorry if someone felt offended, a lot of my friends feel you have only trash pictures and thoughts and that FaceBook is the Root of the Devil.

• SusanSusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comment section is complete hit or miss. I do find the shine aspect of yahoo to have the most bugs. You can't comment and you can't read the article and if the link is actually found, it is reason to celebrate

• crissicrissi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's your stupid, required URL:
        http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/why-wanted-change-daughter-8217-name-125800145.html
        NOW...will you explain why there are NO COMMENTS after this article and several others? LORDY! You notify us of changes but they are the worst--who's making the decisions?! Your old format from more than 1 year ago for the homepage & the mail was so much better & organized. It's a disgusting mess now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the articles what do you mean " what articles " everything on yahoo just sucks now. No comments, no notifications, no real news, to much kardashian bs, all of it. Oh, nd the blaze ****** sucks too

• LindaLinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's all the articles! Don't pretend you don't know, Yahoo! Back to the old format! This one sucks!

• NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pretty much any news story the comments section is completely gone. a few news topics in some sections sometimes still have the old style comments section that works, but other than that they are gone. so as for a URL, go to the front page and pick a story. it's pretty much all the same, no comments section anywhere.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The comment boards are gone from ALL the articles. No one can make a comment. I asked this same question and no one has replied to me. I give up to even read articles because I cannot make a comment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base