Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

Hire editors with skill.

I'm so tired of reading Yahoo articles with spelling, gammar, and factual errors in them. Does anyone at Yahoo care about accuracy or proper sentence structure?

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amy McIntireAmy McIntire shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    mahreemahree shared a merged idea: Competent Editors  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obama needs to mount his camel and takes his phoney *** wife and too innonence children back to Africa you have already ruin ca and the war you have pretty much screwed up everthing you put your hands on I have worked sense the age of 5 I havbe paided taxes from ageto jobs always and yet those people that were on welfare back in the day that kep[t having babbies to get more monies now here I am I worked my whole life when I die they are taking my house from my son for services rendered but all those welfare babiy suckers don't have to pay back a cent wheres the justice there Obama now that you are in Africa stay there don't come back you got your never even being there for such a good honest man and you represent lies and you arte going to make us hard working people starting in January we are going to lose our medical l;ose our drugs now I am terminally ill and you are already trying to take my pain pills away I hate you Obama

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im so sorry I have had 6 strokes and I only can use one finger so if my speeling off im sorry I try to do my best but it just seems like I can never win theres always somebody criticing my writing so sorry I never went to school except when in juvenile hall other than that no I lived in a Westinghouse refridgherator box across the street from the police dept invallejo I thought I be safe but I wasn't I was still brutally molested and beated daily so if I type with errors im so sorry cant please everbody I do my best im taught myself but you no in all my yrs to be exacat I had 3 jobs always never took a vacation because if I had a vacation I was volunteering to feed and cloth the homless I did that for yrs 7days a week for free I hope I type ok for you sorry I could go on and on you could publish a book of my life it would be the horrorrific life of a tiny lil girl with no name

Feedback and Knowledge Base