Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

Please get a proof reader for you articles. So far in 5 articles I have found 2 mistakes.

In a world with spell check, there is no excuse for typos. The poor can be fixed by simply reading over the articles. These pieces are short...check them for errors.

17th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joan HazelJoan Hazel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gwendolyn maddygwendolyn maddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please for God's sake, stop calling the Duchess of Cambridge, whose name is CATHERINE, "kate" or "kate middleton!" pop sugar's hostess just did that many times in the same piece, and it irritates the heck out of us readers every time. also tell her to keep her hands at her side instead of spreading her fingers wide and pumping them up and down as she talks. it's distracting. princess william or catherine or the duchess or duchess of cambridge are all correct. PUHLEEZ!

• AmyAmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, and I am not writing articles so my grammar doesn't matter. I'm just saying. :) Thanks!

• AmyAmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the article about Cognitive Health, there is a piece that reads, "that's where where...". That's just unacceptable...At least proof read...Please. Definitely agree with Joan!

• alex newmanalex newman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

someone at the sterling club,is writing altered hstory about world war I,don wood writes in his documents Germany,did not start world war one it a is a big lie made by Russia and france.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re: "Please get a proof reader for you articles."

Please proofread your own comments... the title is short and only requires a moment to proofread. Sorry, I'm a grammar freak too so I couldn't help myself, LOL!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base