Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

Fix the yearly forecast for the horse

The yearly forecast for 2014 for the Horse is showing the forecast for 2012 rather than 2014. Fix it to show the right year, who cares about the forecast for 2 years ago.

16th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carlo.Carlo. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TomTom shared a merged idea: When are you guys going to update the chiniese horoscope for 2014  ·   · 
    MelindaMelinda shared a merged idea: Hello I was looking for my Chinese 2014 yearly forecast. When will it be updated?  ·   · 
    ErinErin shared a merged idea: Can you please fix the chinese yearly forecast. Its still on year 2013. The front page needs to be updated as well. thanks  ·   · 
    ErinErin shared a merged idea: Can you fix the front page of the chinese horescope? It's still stuck in 2013 mode.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Where is the 2014 chinese astrology forecast??? It still says 2013 forecast.  ·   · 
    MARC PRYORMARC PRYOR shared a merged idea: i NOT SURE WHY SHINE IS SHOWING THAT THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON, WHEN IN FACT IT IS THE YEAR OF THE HORSE. MAYBE SHINE SHOULD CORRECT  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Horoscope year is incorrect -- http://shine.yahoo.com/horoscope/chinese/dog/overview-yearly-2013.html  ·   · 
    shaneshane shared a merged idea: why is chinese astrology stuck in 2012 and why cant ii look at my 2014 forcast? thanks.  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: Why is the chinese year 2012 coming up instead of 2014?  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hi Shine readers,

Thanks for your report. The Chinese Astrology is now updated. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we were fixing the issue. Please continue to post your suggestion on the forum and help us to improve our service. Your feedback will help us greatly to improve our product.

Have a good day,
    Yahoo Product Support

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You would think that by January 2 Shine would have finally updated it's annual Chinese Zodiac forecast, but they sadly have not.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It used to be 2013, now it is 2012. I would like to see 2014. We can't go back, only forward.

Feedback and Knowledge Base