Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

My idea is having the ability to proofread before you post will eliminate typos and mistakes

I have been a clerical for over 50+ years. Just having that final ability to be able to take a few moments with a click button saying "proof read" before sending would help a lot and avoid many typos and mistakes.

59th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      •  ☥♡☮  ☥♡☮  commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in part correct idea in some form of grammar readability plagiarism spam checker, via service or yahoo cloud service link, but sometimes typos are deliberate, or language origins differ in spelling, already some auto correct device mess up corrections after, not easy to undo and replace replaced text manually over again,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give your child lunch money or a brown bag every day and stop expecting other,s
        To correct your mistakes . Have a cash register a the end of the food line instead
        Of a computer . Be responsible for your child . Pay as you go , who should pay for your child,s lunch if not you ? Stop blaming other,s for your mistakes . And get off your soap box .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is having the ability to proofread before you post will eliminate typos and mistakes

I have been a clerical for over 50+ years. Just having that final ability to be able to take a few moments with a click button saying "proof read" before sending would help a lot and avoid many typos and mistakes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base