Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

Make sure horoscopes work properly at the turn of a new month. Very disappointed on months when I can't read my horoscope until later.

13th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JasonJason shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: your horoscope page does not work  ·   · 
    AdiAdi shared a merged idea: I can't aceess April 1 horoscope.I am getting the message "Data not available" thank's  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SouixzenSouixzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't even know Yahoo offered horoscopes! I'm so computer lliterate that I have no idea how to receive horoscopes or how to receive various email notifications, most notably, comments. lol Take care :)

• Mr.G2Mr.G2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! Is anybody from Yahoo out there??? It's been over a week & I haven't received my horoscope via email. I've signed up again and still no horoscope. I remember that it all started March 31 when I couldn't advance ahead to April 1 for an extended view.

• TresaTresa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree what has happen, I also use to get mine daily and I haven't received it for a while now through my Yahoo email what is up with that????

• TresaTresa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree I haven't received mine either for a while now what is going on??? I also enjoy reading mine daily as it use to come in my email on Yahoo so what happen.

• MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whatever happened, it diminishes Shine Yahoo and needs to be fixed ASAP, lest Pluto rule while Saturn goes retrograde on your butt and I drop Yahoo completely.

• Sade WSade W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The horoscope for my sign no longer shows on 'My' page; instead there's a chart listing all twelve signs (not interested). Clicking my sign, or See More, takes me to a new page - wait, then what's the point of having the app on 'My' Yahoo page?. I want to see MY horoscope, that I set in personalizations (which no longer exist, apparently) on MY front page. I've stuck with Yahoo since the 90s because I *can* personalize it. Or at least I usedta could. Some design wonk decided I don't need that power any more.

Oh and look - despite being signed in to Yahoo, here I have to sign in again. And no, I'm not using Facebook or Google - I'm on Yahoo because I DONT want to use those services. Horoscope app has been deleted from my page, and will not be replaced until you FIX WHAT YOU BROKE.

• mrs.stewartmrs.stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the daily horoscope, I check it daily, yesterday 4/1/14 I was like oh good one, APRIL FOOLS. Now today its still not working :(

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No horoscopes. It sure is a poor excuse for an April Fools prank!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do I need to be redirected to another site for the horoscope feature. If I wanted to visit sites that end up spamming my email, that's the whole reason I avoid those sites. Oh well...... No reason to visit your site any longer. Catch ya on the flip side Yahoo...... well maybe.

• Joe BensonJoe Benson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I check the

Horoscope, daily and weekly, daily. Recently, getting to the Aries readings have gotten more and more difficult. Today, it appears to be impossible. Is something horribly wrong? Please let me know and when it will be fixed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I too liked the horoscope. Every time I sign on to Yahoo, seems like there is less reason to do so.

Feedback and Knowledge Base