Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

My 2 oldest children raised over $400 for kids at their school that couldn't afford lunch

My 2 oldest children raised over $400 for kids at their school that couldn't afford a hot lunch. They named their campaign "Feed My Friends." Their school is Holmes Elementary School in Lakewood, CA. They were featured in the local newspaper, The Press Telegram. I would love to see a story on Yahoo regarding this. They have worked so very hard all by themselves.

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sebrina MaaeSebrina Maae shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes This would be a great story.Why Can't there be more Great stories like This?I Think that is wonderful Blessing and Your children changed someones lives with a small act of kindness.Thank for sharing that!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These kids were not special just because of what they did for kids at their school. They are special each and every day. They are two of four siblings that have been raised by fantastic parents including a mom who gives everything for them. They don't expect recognition because they did this out of the kindness they have in their hearts. However, they certainly DESERVE recognition. Vote for Kaleena and Kenoa!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base