Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

This little drummer who wants to be on Ellen's show. http://youtu.be/H3kuhpl8fOk

8 yr old Alex Shumaker aka Little Mr. Ground Hog of Punxsutawney wants so badly to be on Ellen because he says she likes kids. Please make this happen. He is on You Tube and FB.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this young man is very talented and I am one of his biggest fans. Ellen you won't be disappointed in this young drummer!! He is so amazing!!!

Alex would be such a talented and I must say a lady killer. He would have the audience eating out of his hand. He has showmanship and you would love him. You just can't take your eyes off of him when he's playing he's so into it. Trust me my husband is a drummer and this little guy is absolutely amazing. Plus he's from Punxsutawney,Pennsylvania home of the Groundhog!

• Sherry Forsythe JohnsonSherry Forsythe Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ellen Alex has the support of family & friends and now he needs yours.
        I don't him personally but I have seen his videos and I know his Nana (grandma) and I know she bought him a set of drums and is so very proud of him. Make their day and watch his videos on you tube and hope you choose to invite him on your show.....you can make it happen! Oh and mention to him the one of Nana's friends help make this happen! Go girl....you can do it!! Regards,
        Sherry J

• Cathi RhodesCathi Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only is Alex talented, he is also very intelligent and so personable! He is one amazing little guy! Please invite him to be on your show.

Ellen this little man has some real talent! Please get him on your show! Please make his dream come true!

• Mary Jane Martin Mary Jane Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ellen Get this 8 yr. old amazing drummer on your show. Alex Shumaker
        You Tube/FB/Vube/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/Yahoo Shine/Google him he's everywhere but not on your show.

Ellen you must have this incredible young man on your show. He got a drum set when he was 5. He listens to a song and then he can go along with it. You just have to have him on your show. I watch you everyday and I know you love young talent. So please let this very smart and talented kid on your show. You will not regret it!!

This young man (Alex Shumaker) is amazing!! You must watch his video to appreciate his talent. You must have him on your show.!!

• DebiDebi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ELLEN... You will so totally love this boy.. You must get him on...I already posted to you once... DONT MAKE ME POST AGAIN hahahaha~~~~ LOVE YOUR SHOW!! If "I" had a show.. you would be on it.. You bring out Joy and Love with every show.. Now .. Get this kiddo on... ALEX ROCKS IT!!!!!

This young man is so amazing and you will be so happy to have him on your show. He is a gentleman and amazing. He makes me smile and I love listening to him.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base