Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

you know emails,and games,accounts and money,how about something for free,for those of us who no longer have the services,we had years ago[o

do you have something for free,for those of us who have an email and password,but can't use them? kathleen mchale geneva nyps I have two passwords,but someone locked my account,lasy year[October 2013]and it's still locked!?no explanation,apology,or notification that the account was going to be locked.....or money returned{@$65.00 pogo account paid for for a year{game playing} but someone put an expensive device[barracuda 210 filter] on the computer to prevent game playing shopping,*******,sending emails,messages and other activites,while they are working.

82nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kathleen mchalekathleen mchale shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kathleen mchalekathleen mchale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

kathleen a mchale 99 lewis st box 207 geneva ny 14456.... please contact me about computer account[c/o gha 41 lewis st eneva ny]gha geneva housing authority andrew tyman ceo

• kathleen mchalekathleen mchale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

5/21/2014 ednesday that was my comment.about my account being locked,with no warning,explanation or other polite business transactions,normally used,to communicate with their customers.for example,your dentist sending you a postcard,telling you you have an appointment,or your eye doctor,contacting you about needing a new pair of glasses,schedualing an appointment...

Feedback and Knowledge Base