Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get better writers!

Get better writers, ones who under stand the grammatical structure of a sentence. Get people who understand grammar syntax. Get people who can spell. You also need editors whom actually read the stories being published instead of rubber stamping them as they apparently do!

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback about Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Positive Feedback About a Story  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More stories on the effects on child development being effected due to early access to electronics. There is a lot of studies being done.

I'm seeing a lot of babies (children under age of 2) being handed smart phones or parents on their phones instead of interacting with their children. Kids learn emotions and reactions from seeing it and witnessing the effects. Happy, sad, hungry waiting patiently for their food and entertaining and having conversations until etc.....

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please tell yahoo mail to let someone change their password before locking their account!

I have been trying to change my password on yahoo all day. Every time I think I have the password right, they lock me out of my account.
    Shine is great and I get on here and read all the cool stuff and forget about getting into my yahoo mail.
    Thanks Shine,

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. many sequencial articals on eye strain from pc work and television watching...

A summer series on eye care...it is important that people are able to transistion kindly...it would be wonderful to enlighten them on how to ease the pull...explain it away with overtired over worked...give them relief...rapid blinking...(even to your favorite tune) tapping your ********* as if to the beat of a drum. facial exercises...pop up reminders to take care of your eyes...Thank you and have a beautiful day

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. many sequencial articals on eye strain from pc work and television watching...

A summer series on eye care...it is important that people are able to transistion kindly...it would be wonderful to enlighten them on how to ease the pull...explain it away with overtired over worked...give them relief...rapid blinking...(even to your favorite tune) tapping your ********* as if to the beat of a drum. facial exercises...pop up reminders to take care of your eyes...Thank you and have a beautiful day

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cool new anti stress/anti anxiety product that people are raving about

Immortal Herbs has this product called Immortal Calm which is a unique anti stress supplement. These all natural, non addictive pills make a great substitute for all the pharmaceutical drugs on the market today for stress/anxiety! This products has a "body balancing" formula that will leave you feeling calm, yet "in the zone". Incredible results and reviews all over the web from people using it before business presentations to parents giving it to their children with minor hypertension. Nowadays, there are pills for everything, from sleep to energy to diet --- stress relief was a fantastic idea! Awesome product!

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. dfghjyyGH GTVWE HEGGGGGGGGG GGGGGTRRTTT HGGGGGG

qqqqwwwe betvvvvvvvvvv v3ej ev rbv rtb

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Positive Feedback About a Story  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Daily Dose of Inspirationa Quotes

To spread good vibes to your avid readers, I suggest you post a short yet meaning qoutes to live by. It really helps especially if you started your day with a bad mood.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love Yahoo and it is my homepage. However, since the new "improvements" there have been so many clitches and links that don't work.

I have clicked on so many stories with links that are dead ends. This seems to be the norm lately for Yahoo. Also, the ads at the top of the page are fine if we can close them immediately. There's an iPod ad today that just stays there. I can't close it, not cool. I am not interested and forcing me to see it will not make me so.

These improvements were touted by Yahoo to make the whole Yahoo experience better for the user. It isn't working and I have given Yahoo a chance. SO many people jumped down…

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ahmed

ahmed

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Zakkary Smith is a paralyzed boy who desperately needs a wheelchair accessible vehicle. He can be found on facebook under Zakk's Wheels. H

PLEASE feature Zakkary Smith. He is an adorable 6 year old boy who is paralyzed from an auto accident. There is a fundraiser to get him a wheelchair accessible vehicle on GoFundMe and his story and link can be found on facebook under Zakk's Wheels. He is a happy, sweet, always smiling little boy. Any attention that can be brought to this story would surely change his life...THANK YOU!!

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put My Dying Puppy Mill Breeder Dog on TV & Do a Story on Her: Anti-Puppy Mill

Please like and follow my puppy mill rescue golden retriever's FB page, Golden Retriever Rescue Brandi , I got her the end of December 2013 and will have her 6 months in 2 days. A month and a half after I got her, I found that she has an inoperable tumor in the heart, for which she is being treated. It's just buying her time, and she's living her "bucket list" beyond all expectations. TOP on our bucket list now is to get on tv or newspaper articles to SHOW people WHY they shouldn't buy dogs from pet stores and…

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ***

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback about Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base