Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. horoscopes

DELIVER THE DAILY HOROSCOPE ON THE CORRECT DAY! I ALWAYS GET THE DAY PREVIOUS THEN HAVE TO GO TO THE WEB TO GET TODAY'S! Very frustrating I'm about ready to cancel

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would love to see an article about being married to law enforcement

I personally am married to a police officer and would like to hear what it's like for other ladies out there who worry about their men in uniform.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More stories!

I like the format of the page, kind of... But I need ways to find more stories! Even if they aren't incredibly recent, if I am here, I want to read. Not just the few newest.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. where is John Carhart

the banter between Ali and John was so great. The dogs, the kids the husband very relatable

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let one know how to stop receiving horoscopes.

Personal Management options should be clear on a step-by-step basis.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HAVING TROUBLE SENT STUFF FROM SHINE FOODS..RECEIPTS

FIXING THE PROBLEM...WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA..

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Singles Section

Start a new section on your site just for single women. You have a parenting section (and yes, there are single mothers) and you have a love & *** section, but what about the other concerns of single women like buying a home on your own, being single in your 30s & 40s, etc. etc.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make a APP

MAKE A APP FOR THE IPHONE! that does everything the webpage offers, daily, overview, yearly, monthly love finance, chinese....I feel this is the best horoscope stie, so make it mobile

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. a "what's popular now" section

Perhaps having a tab that shows people in various cities and what they're wearing, to show what's popular in different areas. Not everything is red carpet or NYC, and not everyone can afford to dress that way (nor is it appropriate for every location).

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Shine Latina

This is for Shine Latina: why are the articles only about recipes and lingerie Latinas are so much more than that, I would also like to see it get new articles on a daily basis.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How can I get Show Recipes????

It's written that they r directly under but there is nothing under or any where even I used to get the recipe thru yahoo shine search tool bar, now it shows nothing.. So please go back to the old version this one is useless

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General Feedback about Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. more *** info

Like dress up ideas what men think about outfits what do guys like

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gloria,

Could you let us know which browser version you are using and the article URL so that we can try to troubleshoot this issue?

Best Regards,
    Yahoo! Product Support

16. Articled issues

A lot of the articles that have slideshows are not formatted correctly and you cannot see the whole thing.

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yahoo! Shine reader,

Could you let us know which browser(s) and operating systems you are using so that we can try to troubleshoot this issue?

Best Regards,
    Yahoo! Product Support

18. Fix it.

Fix the show more drop box, it hasn't worked properly for some time now. And now I can not even read my daily horoscope, the program take you through a loop into the Chinese horoscope, tried multiple ways to get in. Didn't happen. It simply hasn't worked well since you changed the look of the website last year!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. yall need more articles, and varieties of articles

just alot of different types of articles. alot of the same thing over and over is what i am seeing and sometimes nothing new for days....

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback about Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Heather,
    We try to cover the most talk-about headlines across every category but maybe we are missing the mark. :( Can you tell us what kind of articles you’d like to see on Shine? Thanks!

20. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base