Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. None of your videos work on the most reliable computers in the world... OS X. One Size Flash Limits All!

None of your videos work on the most reliable computers in the world... OS X.
    One Size "Flash" Limits All!! ...

Least common denominators ALWAYS DO!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Webmaster Notification

I cannot email any articles to friends and family from Yahoo. There has been a problem in the Yahoo System for approximately a week now. I keep getting unable you send article, try again later.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yahoo! Shine reader,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Can you please provide us more info with article URLs, and which Browser/ Browser version you are using, or wrong info you might see so that we can look into the issue?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

5. the daily overview horoscope does not work when you try to click 'see more'

fix it- it used to work a few weeks ago, and I love this horoscope and planetary explanations! Thanks :)

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. need to replace the alerts

the alerts option menu for this page needs to be put back
    with the link to yahoo.com
    for my and other peoples Emails.

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Douglas Dowdy

Why is there no Men's Lifestyle website from Yahoo that would perform the same service for men that Yahoo Shine does for women? A lot of females are compalining about men who comment on stories that are featured on Yahoo Shine, as if we're not welcome to speak because the website is geared for women, and that men don't belong. Perhaps if there were a Yahoo site that focuses on men's lifestyles,that would solve the problem.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Videos/Website - get them to work

A couple of things

I have issues pertaining to having the embeded videos work. Sometimes there is no sound, some times there is sound, but the screen is black

There are issues with the ad server, not allowing me to use the back page function. All that is displayed is references to ad servier. I have to close the broiwser

Yahoo doenst work on my wifi TV. It comes up in a mobile version and I cna not see any content

267th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yahoo! Shine reader,

Thank you for your feedback. Please provide us more details so that we can investigate to solve your issue. The information we need from you is:
    - the URL of the video that is unavailable
    - Browser version
    - Your location

Yahoo! Product Support

10. the "show more" button for the daily overview for the horoscope does not work.It's a big let down every morning.

Please fix the "show more" button for the "daily overview" for the "horoscope".It doesn't work.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. horoscope -can' expand and read

i can't read the full daily horoscope

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your feedback. Our Engineering team is currently looking into this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

12. Fashion Tips

Hi, I just wan't to tell that a lot of people like to search for fashion ideas, hair care tips, what to wear etc. Why not you give out some fashion ideas? With all due respect, please make fashion ideas for children too.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for your feedback. Please provide us more detail so that we can investigate to solve your issue. The information we need from you is:

- Browser version.
    - Operating systems.
    - Article URLs

Best Regards,
    Yahoo! Product Support

14. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Horoscope dates are wrong

http://shine.yahoo.com/horoscope/yearly-horoscope/
    The dates for Leo and Virgo, LIbra and Scorpio, Sagittarius and capircorn. The ending date and beginning dates are the same.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your feedback.
    Our Engineering team is currently looking into this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base