Shine Lego

Dear Shine readers,

Do you have ideas for improving Yahoo Shine? We’re looking for suggestions that will have a positive impact on our site. It could be a simple site enhancement, a missed bug, or a story that’s bound to go viral. Every submission will have a chance at winning cool Yahoo merchandise. Vote for your favorite ideas to get our judges’ attention. It only takes a minute to participate! Click here for Official Rules.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Submit your idea for a chance to win a Shine tote and more!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Horoscope

I want my personal horoscope either daily or atleast weekly

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how I survived getting lost in the desert on my 40th birthday

How I survived getting lost in the desert on my 40th birthday. Saved by wild animals actually.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Story Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The plight of a Hungarian Mother in Bora Bora whose husband took their passports. "Not Without My Son"

The plight of a Mother in Bora Bora. Patricia, her husband (Soo Il Lee), and their son travelled to Bora Bora for what she thought was a three-month stay but the husband locked Patricia's and her son's passport. See more at: http://www.carolinepover.info/2012/11/patricia-nyiri/ OR follow https://www.facebook.com/NotWithoutMySon?fref=photo It seems nobody can help them getting back home with the little boy. Even contacting many authorities the wealthy husband seems to be always the winner.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back the avatars or our little people to play with and dress up.

Please bring back our little people so we can dress up and maybe have a home and decorate it too. I really enjoy thing's like this it help me play some thing relaxing and fun to do before I went to bed. It also gave me some thing positive to think about when I went to bed and new outfit's to wear.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. incorporate a greater supply of constructive positive thoughts and directions others may be into.

With todays society being always at a struggle to achieve even a somewhat comfortable life and direction, perhaps a side log on new and upcoming jobfairs or betterment ideas. Maybe a thoughtful thought of the day, 1/3 of positivity knocks out 2/3s of negativity, as opposed to promoting cruddy comments about people who we will never even meet.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback about Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Longer life to some of your adonns

why not give them 6 months of life?
    give us are on a low budget time save the money.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Longer life to some of your adonns

why not give them 6 months of life?
    give us are on a low budget time save the money.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Single Mom Survival

Working full-time and being wearing your mom cape is one of the toughest jobs out there - learning more about strategies for saving time, easy dinners, finding personal re-energizing and work/life balance.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A REAL mother losing over 60lbs and 40in in 3 months using Ideal Protein

I have lost over 60 pounds and 40 inches on Ideal Protein, and feel so many mothers and "on the go" women would benefit from this diet and my story. I am quirky and charismatic. I would be happy to write the story; I am well versed! I have yo-yo dieted for years, and to me this is a miracle.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't use stock photos of children

In your story about "Drunk 5th-graders and Tattoed 12-year-olds: Meet the Contenders for Worst Parents of the Year" you used a picture of a well-known sick little girl who has severe schizophrenia, implying that she is drunk and that her parents are the worst parents. The girl was on Dr. Phil "My Schizophrenic Child" Sept. 25, 2012. Please remove her picture from that article.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Negative Feedback About a Story  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. family restraining orders judge modified but still not following judges modified order

family restraining orders judge modified but still not following judges modified order

family abuses POA

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. <u>I like it!</u>

<u>I like it!</u>

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My Sun Sign Horoscope page also had the compaion Tarot card, why was that feature removed?

I loved reading my companion Tarot card to my Sun Sign Horoscope I found it entertaining and educational. I would like that feature returned to the page profile. Thank U.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Investigate Special School District in Saint Louis MO to follow up on another story about student abuse

Investigate, "Special School District" Saint Louis MO, Ackerman School as a follow up to the story, "Schools Under Fire for Isolation Room Punishment Tactics By Elise Solé," . This is a Special Education School where students with mental and physical disabilities are put in seclusion rooms.

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Over and over we have asked for an English-speaking horoscope writer!

The Chinese horoscopes appear to be written in Chinese then poorly translated. You have had many comments on this, yet nonsensical scopes like this one are still being published: "Clear upsurge of courage and combativeness; you'll be well decided to bring to a successful conclusion all your undertakings, even those you suspended recently. Your love life will develop without a hitch but also without glamour. Refrain from being overly optimistic about your new friends: Some of them may think only of profiting from you. Disputes with your nearest and dearest may often take place for no valid reason; be careful!"

312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base