Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

The video posted today titled "Dogs Destroy Minivan Looking for Hiding Kitten" because it uses inaccurate statistics.

The video posted today titled "Dogs Destroy Minivan Looking for Hiding Kitten" should be removed from Yahoo! because it uses inaccurate statistics. Pit bull dogs are the most villianized victims. The media has a responsibility to provide the public with accurate information. I urge you to please remove this video, as its innacurate information is damaging to an already misunderstood and discriminated against group of dogs. Thank you, Amanda Rodriquez

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amanda RodriquezAmanda Rodriquez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard AndersonRichard Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had several pit bulls over the years. They were the sweetest dogs I've ever had. I've seen pit bulls that weren't sweet at all. But the same goes for every breed. It's all in the way that they are treated and trained. You can make ANY dog mean if that's what you want. Treat ALL your animals with love and respect, and that is exactly what you will get back from them. Thank You, Richard Anderson

• Alicia BaileyAlicia Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When projecting the news to the general public I would advise this company in training their news collectors in finding proper facts before placing any form of opinion in any news. Feeding this to the public is a virus that needs to stop. It actually shows how unprofessional Yahoo can be. If you don't know all the facts I advise NOT to make a story about it. I think the public deserves the truth. Thank You.

• Jayne Muchler DickJayne Muchler Dick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove this video until they have the facts correct. The Pit Bull breed is a loving and devoted breed that is unjustly maligned. Please ask them to use facts not fiction before posting such a damaging video. Thank you. Jayne ****

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally work hand in hand with these dogs they are the best dogs in the world. This article is is very very inaccurate to these villanized victims of HUMAN abuse that has given them such bad press. I urge you to please take down this video as it is the job of the press to give accurate information to the public. If it is meant to be a funny it is far from that we fight for these dogs everyday and for inaccurate information about the Pits in this article. Thank you for your time Steven MacKenzie.

Feedback and Knowledge Base