Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Please go back to the old home page---don't like this new one

Please go back to the old home page---don't like this new one and I hate being forced to use it.

4th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: it looks very generic! I'll rent "the net" if I want this kind of trash  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get rid of the new home page it sucks. go back to the way it was. Or for me its a new home page.  ·   · 
    Gathering feedback  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thanks you so much for all your feedback towards the new design of Yahoo! Screen. We revised Yahoo! Screen to make it work better for you. If you could, please kindly tell us the top 3 areas you like the most and the 3 areas you don’t like the most. We appreciate your every effort trying to make Yahoo! better.

Best Regards,
    Yahoo! Product Support

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Yahoo Support: I can't think of 3 things I LIKE the most, only 3 that are the least worst. 1) I could find 1 theme that was acceptable. Can't say I like it, but don't hate it. All others were awful. 2) & 3) Hmm. Tried to think of something else - but can't. Dislike every other change.

Probably with 3 that I dislike the most is also hard because there are so MANY changes that I dislike. 1) New font that cannot be changed. Yes, I can make it bigger and smaller, but when I make it bigger text runs into things on the left and right (ad) and becomes unreadable. 2) Narrower ribbons for scrolling up & down, that are sometimes NOT on the screen. It has become VERY hard to scroll up & down because the ribbon is so skinny. 3) No option to go to the old version, which I liked a LOT & had spent a fair amount of time tweaking it to be just the way I liked it. Nobody likes to have things forced on them. I live in America and I like to have CHOICES. Yahoo's top boss(es) remind me of the dictators that I thought were limited to a few other countries.

• MelissaMelissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You did it again. My home page is completely totally screwed up. Cluttered with worthless celebrity gossip. I had my home page perfect. My news, my favorites, my categories.
        Now it looks like some celebrity gossip writer made up some smart phone app and puked it all over my home page.
        Please STOP it! Give me back my old home page!

• dgrimesdgrimes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand competition, but these advertisements have become annoying and I appreciate it if you would stop or let me know how I can stop it. This is delirius and needs to stop

I freakin' hate it with a passion. I want the old one back and I want it back NOW!!!!!!!!!!

i HATE THIS TOO! Give me the old homepage back. This new one stinks! I had a lot of personal stuff on the bottom left side! Websites i use all the time and now they are all gone!! I will get another home page now as i don't like this at all!!!!

• elizabethelizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate it too. I'm going to have to find another homepage. I just can't stand the new one.

I don't like that there is so much national and international and now I don't even have my local news anymore.What gives?? I would like to have a choice what I am going to read and see on my homepage. I think its awful that the Trending Now has to be abbreviated and can't be back where it use to be and fully spelled out. There is so much wrong with this new set up. I want it changed back to the way it was a week ago! This is very stressful to me.

I agree I don't like this page at all! I want everything to be like it was ASAP!!!

Please go back to the old att.net home page---don't like the new one and don't like to be forced using it. I think a person should have a choice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base