Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Please get rid of the BrokenNews/RooftopComedy !!! It is not at all funny. SO stupid. Makes me groan.

This is 4 year old humor. Repulsive seeing anybody 18 to 30 years old acting like they expect you to laugh. SO AMATEURISH. Okay for 4 year olds.
The only good thing about it is that the dumb jokes are clean.

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    I TI T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Dia HornDia Horn shared a merged idea: GET RID OF BROKEN NEWS DAILY!!! This poor excuse for a program is an insult to our intelligence!  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SimonSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah get rid of it please for the sake of everyone. I want to hear the actual news reports, not some guy(s) going off in a monotonous voice, boring me, and driving me up the wall. His jokes are not funny and I didn't click on the link to hear some boring guy(s) anyway, I wanted to hear about the story.

• RTSRTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate Broken News Daily too. That guy is just annoying. The writing appears to be done by a 12-year old--very angst-filled and self-serving. I would say a 13-yr. old, but teenagers are more mature than that.

• nicknick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I find out the link is a broken news video I immediately exit as quick as possible

• FritzFritz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing in any way funny about the show. Does not qualify as comedy. If I knew that a segment was Broken News before I clicked it I would never click!

• Abby E. SinthAbby E. Sinth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The concept is good...the writing is bad. Actually, the writing is dorky humor that only the writers think is funny...but they are constricted because you guys (Yahoo) want them to keep it squeaky clean. Unfortunately, that isn't the humor that is appealing to the masses. Imagine if Seth McFarland wrote this. Chances are, BND wouldn't get such seething hate comments.

And why does everyone blame the hosts? THEY didn't write it. The girls were pretty good...the Sean guy is really odd, but kind of grew on me...I guess because he sort of fits with the material (?) but the main guy, Brian Kane is the best. Actually he does a lot with the ****** material that they make him read. Seriously, HE should move on to bigger and better things if the writing doesn't get better.

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with others on this one; there are several things that I dislike about the BrokenNews segments that you have. First, the advertisement before it was 30-seconds, that's way too much for the small segment that follows. Second, I feel cheated when the story gets covered by BrokenNews, a lot of times I am genuinely interested in the story but when I see that it's BrokenNews I lose all interest and often times decide to back out ASAP. Third and perhaps the most annoying aspect of it... it simply is not funny at all. Seriously, it almost hurts because it's so unfunny.

• AnanymousAnanymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let the yahoo user know it is broken news so I don't click on it. I hate seeing an interesting article title or photo only to find, after clicking, that it is featured on broken news. Worst segment ever. So horrible, I actually searched how to give feedback on the topic.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the idea of broken news is a good one. Problem is that the people featured on it isn't funny at all. Most of the humor is juvenile at best and plain not funny at worst. And please get rid of Greg Proops. He isn't funny in the least

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. And they drag the already weak jokes on too long with the "what if" skits.

Feedback and Knowledge Base