Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

yahoo mail is now ****!

yahoo mail is now ****,

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andy SchnellAndy Schnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo Mail is pure caca, what else did you expect? In a survey, Yahoo employees said they'd rather use Microsoft Outlook than this new dog sh it email interface.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the comments box on every page ? ,YES I am signed in ,Yes I do have an account, Yes I am mortal. ( sometimes ,only when yahoo works properly ) which isn't very often.
        Yahoo do you not under stand that since BT took over your site has gone to the PIGS STY in with all the other sh-t that is being trodden upon.
        BT is every ones nightmare , money, money ,money grab, grab , grab .
        Do not become them , work for the people ,Its the people that are paying YOUR wages.

It would be nice if yahoo returned some of these emails with a apology and ask if they want to revert back to the old YAHOO that worked perfectly ,Unless they have done this for a under handed purpose, TRY NOT TO HAVE ( GOOGLE EYE, ) they seem to own all these internet webs now.
        YAHOO answer these comments.

RIGHT MAYBE I CAN GET TO FINISH OFF MY MESSAGE BEFORE YOU SO RUDELY CUT ME OFF FOR THE 3RD TIME,
        THE NEW YAHOO IS GETTING LIKE Y-USE-LESS TUBE AND ALSO GOOGLE EYE ,WHO SEEMS TO CONTROL THE INTERNET ? I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK AND NOT ONE CONTROLLED BY GOOGLE EYE OR BT YAHBLOO , ALL THE VIDEOS THAT YOU LET US WATCH ARE SO RUDELY INTERUPTED BY THE VIDEO ADVERTS YOU ALLOW TO POP UP WITH OUT THE USE OF THE MOUSE?. AND ARE NOISY AND SIGHT POLLUTON, AND INVADES PRIVATE VIEWING OF THINGS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ADVERTS EVEN YOUTUBE HAVE VIDEO ADVERTS COMING ON WITHOUT THE MOUSE BEING OPERATED, WHO IS CONTROLLING MY PC ? IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL MY PC THEN PAY MY BILLS.

• CliqmoCliqmo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can switch the new (****) email to a 'basic' version (via 'settings') and I have found that much more usable, proving that us consumers can manage perfectly well without all the new **** stuff yahoo have stuck onto email.
        Yahoo continually ignore our complaints, they are SO arrogant -and each 'update' is worse than the last one.
        Hate the new email so much that despite having been with yahoo for over 12 years I have recently opened a new email account elsewhere and am in the lengthy process of moving all my folders & important stuff over and in changing my contact details with every company. (shame there's not a quicker way to do this like when you switch bank accounts!).

I have to keep yahoo mail as I have used it for ever but I shall now not be using Yahoo as my home page as loading through it is so slow now. Why do they fix things that ain't broke?

totally agree . new mail is **** , new home page is **** , new c.e.o is useless and so is the customer service . yahoo are no longer respected , theyre a joke who have screwed up the site big time .

• AnnieAnnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate it! It's a nightmare. If they don't offer the option of going back to the previous version, I'm leaving Yahoo. I've had enough.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base