Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Sort this Adobe flash player problem so your videos in the news can be watched.This problem has been going on far to long

It`s about time this Adobe Flash Player problem is sorted. It has been going on far to long

4th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CJCJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am beginning to suspect some at Yahoo have adopted the philosophy that if we fix it we won't have a job.

I keep seeing oops we are having technical issues, strangely i have never seen this on youtube even with the most popular of videos, talk about **** reporting bye bye yahoo, you are too under my class you will be dropped like an anchor after your share holders see how many hits you are losing

• V BulsV Buls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally fed up with this Flash player issue. Make your service user friendly or lose us!

• Happy ChappyHappy Chappy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also having Flash Player problems. I've downloaded the latest Flash Player umpteen times and I'm still being told I need the latest one to view the videos. How many latest ones can there be FFS!?!?!?!?

As the other chap said, customer service is vital, so try and listen - or rather, read - then act on cogent complaints

Feedback and Knowledge Base