Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Don't show "*** Toy" / explicit pre-roll adverts on general news videos

Please don't show "*** Toy" adverts on videos. I am watching videos at any time of the day and with any people around and I don't expect this to happen while I'm on Yahoo.

It is EXTREMELY embarrassing to have an advert blaring out about using *** toys on a general news video when people of all ages are about the house. The words "Couples use *** toys..." was blared out right from the start of the ad with no warning whatsoever.

I *definitely* will not be playing any videos on this site again if this happens again.

The advert played on this page http://uk.news.yahoo.com/william-roache-not-guilty--live-blog-115404715.html#6ouIIgz which is not necessarily explicit/adult content even the content is mature so it is not appropriate to show sexually explicit ads on it.

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PvPv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Marilyn commented · March 11, 2014 6:56 PM · Flag as inappropriate
        Axiom is stupid by the way.

You are by far the stupidest person on the planet

• KatyKaty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL THESE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN FLAGGED BY MYSELF; YAHOO BAN THIS PERSON, PLEASE!

Ban Fred Phelps the Perverted Yahoo Mod commented · February 11, 2014 1:56 pm · Flagged

Yahoo Sack Fred Phelps aka Andy Elle

Fred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo ModFred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo Mod commented · February 11, 2014 1:51 pm · Flagged

Fred Phelps is going to cost you a lot of money in court Yahoo. I suggest you sack him.

Fred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo ModFred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo Mod commented · February 11, 2014 1:51 pm · Flagged

Fred Phelps is going to cost you a lot of money in court Yahoo. I suggest you sack him.

Fred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo ModFred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo Mod commented · February 11, 2014 1:50 pm · Flagged

Fred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo ModFred Phelps is a Perverted Yahoo Mod commented · February 11, 2014 1:50 pm · Flagged

Fred Phelps is going to cost you a lot of money in court Yahoo. I suggest you sack him

Feedback and Knowledge Base