UK & Ireland Video

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 22nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One reason not to go see Top Five

Watched the top five reasons advert so many times that it has totally put me off wanting to go and see the Top Five movie ...thanks Yahoo for all the ****** annoying adverts with wich you clutter my viewing and spoil my entertainment on a daily basis .

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. beeps

I think that the use of BEEEEEP's to block the sound of bad language is a good thing, but can you make them NOT as loud as they are.
    I had my headphones on, and now I think I need to have an hearing test as the sound was way too loud

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please get rid of the e-mail ads

Please get rid of the e-mail ads I shall be leaving YAHOO

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How Many Adverts do i have to watch??

Wait a tick, You're telling me that i have to re-watch the same adverts over and over if i want to watch your 20 or 30 second 'news' clips??

Excuse my brashness Yahoo, but i only have a finite amount of time on this earth and i'll be darned if i'm going to waste it being brainwashed by your stupid, ridiculous and relentless advertising programs.

You have just lost another customer/service user.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! LOSE THE BLOODY ADS WILL YOU BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS.YAHOO ADS ARE RELENTLESS AND **** ANNOYING!! PLEASE

I know some ads are needed but will you PLEASE give us the option to remove them. We are sick of seeing ads for COLGATE.
    30 seconds of any advertisement is far too long.
    Furthermore EVERY AD IS A COOKIE and slows down the pc. It's a shame when you cannot watch the news videos without advertisement brainwashing. THIS NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE......Thank you

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Community Season 6

Not available in the UK.

I don't understand the rationale behind this deal, what is the point of a digital streaming service that locks viewers out like this? I also don't understand how the American audience, the one deemed poor enough to get the show cancelled in the first place, gets the new season first, and UK audiences have to an obscure sky only channel.

It's beyond understanding into actually unfair territory, and this morning I got treated to a series of spoilers on the Community facebook page. Are your social media managers aware of what they are doing? I've…

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I love that you decided to pick up Community, and I have been eagerly awaiting new episodes... but your site is bollocks

LOVE that you picked up Community.
    HATE that your site is utterly unnavigable.

I will not be watching Community on your site because I cannot work out how. I have tried. Nothing loads. I don't have this issue on any other sites.

So, thanks for making more Community. No thanks for making it so I can't support it. You will not be getting any more traffic from me.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. videos

PLEASE adjust all yer videos! they cannot work with any small lappy's or win 7! sheese change yer video quality to 240 if needed! bloody ell I have just trubbles watchin em! I done had enuff!

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your new mail is a joke.. It has to be a possibility for the users to go to classic mail otherwise you will loose them .

It has to be a possibility for the users to go to classic mail otherwise you will loose them . I intend to leave your service after 12 years of use because the new mail service is full of rubbish , unreliable and a failure.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I've had a video (which incidently I didn't choose to watch later) in my watch later box for ages and

I've had a video in my watch later box for ages and can't get rid of it (which incidentally I didn't choose to watch). Somebody says there is a save changes tab in the top corner of the screen.....THERE ISN'T!, not on mine anyway. Any suggestions?

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Has Yahoo got the worst video playing software on the internet?

The player buffers and stalls no matter where I am in the world.
    I travel a lot and it's bad everywhere. Maybe in Yahoo's perfect test bed environment with Gigabit connections it's fine but it's **** everywhere else. It starts, buffers, judders, plays and if I pause it to let it load some more it will only ever go a small percentage in so when the player catches up with the buffer, the same process gets repeated.
    It's what I would have expected and have gotten on dial-up ten years ago.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please get rid of the animated news reports with computer generated commentary. We already have a hard time believing Yahoo News anyway!

Use actual news footage with a real live person commenting, not animations and computer generated voice overs. Most of what you report comes from other media sites anyway with a little spin on the wording. In the end, very little is true news. Also, get rid of the adverts.
    No one watches or listens to them anyway.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why is it when i played one video and it keep playing one after the other even i do not want it that way?

Why is it when i played one video and it keep playing one after the other,even i do not want it that way ?

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Iwould like to be interviewed about my Michael Schumacher memorabilla and Michael.

i am a Michael Schumacher fan since 1991 and i have written a book for him in which he has a signed copy i have a large range of schumi memorabillia.i want to sell more of my book for Unesco of France in which i share this wonderful charity with Michael.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Video