UK & Ireland Video

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! LOSE THE BLOODY ADS WILL YOU BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS.YAHOO ADS ARE RELENTLESS AND **** ANNOYING!! PLEASE

I know some ads are needed but will you PLEASE give us the option to remove them. We are sick of seeing ads for COLGATE.
    30 seconds of any advertisement is far too long.
    Furthermore EVERY AD IS A COOKIE and slows down the pc. It's a shame when you cannot watch the news videos without advertisement brainwashing. THIS NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE......Thank you

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Making people watch the same, full length advert before every single video is nothing short of RIDICULOUS, ANNOYING, FRUSTRATING & BORING.

Making people watch the same, full length advert before every single video is nothing short of RIDICULOUS, INTRUSIVE, ANNOYING, FRUSTRATING, TEDIOUS & BORING. If anything, you are damaging the brand you are advertising because you're creating very quick wear-out, and people become annoyed with both the brand and Yahoo. Take some tips off how YouTube serve their adverts. They are intermittent - not before every single video - and you have the option of skipping some.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your videos do not play at all. It is the same on my Windows and Apple computers. I have fast fibreoptic

You have a problem with your videos, they do not play.
    It is the same on my Windows and Apple computers.
    The full frame for the video with the header appears, but the video does not open/start.
    Videos from other sources play without problems, I have a fast fibreoptic connection. My Flash player(s) is/are up to date.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. get urls sorted far to may Oops! Sorry, the page you requested either doesn't exist or isn't available right now!

Make sure you YAHOO enters the correct URL ling for your articles, I for one am having too many Oops! Sorry, the page you requested either doesn't exist or isn't available right now!
    Fix it!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why doesn't Yahoo.co.uk give the UK the same courtesy as the American version by allowing us to SKIP the relentless Ads?

Why doesn't Yahoo.co.uk give the UK the same courtesy as the American version by allowing us to SKIP the relentless Ads?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. adverts

The adverts that are shown before every video is really irritating. I end up switching it off altogether. Give user option to switch off advert after 3 second, just like on youtube.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop playing the liptons iced tea advert for a full 30 seconds before EVERY video.

Hugely irritating that it's played before every video, which has now stopped me from watching videos until its sorted.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why don't you give the UK public the choice of zapping the Ads, like you do for Americans?

Why don't you give us Brits the opportunity to skip the relentless Ads after 2 to 3 seconds, like you do for the Americans? It doesn't seem fair we have to watch every tedious ad right to the bitter end. Nobody wants to you know!
    They'll be a video site that will do this and you will lose out viewers!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The same ****** ADS OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER

I HAD ENOUGH ****** ADS ADS ADS ADS OVER OVER OVER ADS ANNOYING NO NEED TAKING THE **** !!!!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I GIVE UP... **** ADS PLAYING OVER VIDEOS.. CANT WASTE MY TIME BOMBARDED WITH SAME **** AND VIDEOS NOT PLAYING !!!

I GIVE UP... **** ADS PLAYING OVER VIDEOS.. CANT WASTE MY TIME BOMBARDED WITH SAME **** AND VIDEOS NOT PLAYING !!!

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why do the videos autoplay on to the next one? How are you supposed to read comments or even leave them?

Every video i watch on yahoo automatically loads the next one in line making it impossible to leave or read comments, i get that yahoo are trying to artificially increase viewing numbers with this con, but its just annoying to users who they should be valuing more not taking the mickey with.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't post stories on the UK Yahoo site that are not viewable in the UK through content restrisctions!

It is idiotic posting a story on the main page of the yahoo site here in the UK when the person that clicks on that story is then told sorry your location doesn't allow for the content to be viewed?!?
    https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/video/playlist/mens-health-questions-and-answers/

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Yahoo please revise your advertising strategy BEFORE it's too late and we go elsewhere to watch news video clips.

Please give us the viewer the option to opt either in or out of watching the full length advertisement you play on EVERY SINGLE newsclip. We do not need a 30 second advertisement when trying to play multiple video newsclips. It is So annoying. Why not play the advertisement in a small banner underneath the main video being watched.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. quit with the annoying adverts

quit the annoying adverts

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Even if you don't remove the ads, try showing them BEFORE the video. most of the time, the ad overwrites the video. Come on you halfwits,

Even if you don't remove the ads, try showing them BEFORE the video. most of the time, the ad overwrites the video which is then unwatchable. Come on you halfwits, fix the thing!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Video

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base