UK & Ireland Video

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. why can i watch your ads but never the actual video piece i was interested in?

Improve your video player I can't view news items on my pc or smartphone but the ads work fine! (shock horror) & make ad opt out easier and permanent

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Slow motion option!

How I wish that there is a slow motion button ...... or that I could still see the movie picture and read the captions in the movie whenever I clicked the button to pause.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your Ads are running over the topics so unable to gleen anything other than homebase are having a sale - I'm gone - Bye!

Vote with your clicks guys and just avoid this ad ridden and ground to a halt (because of the ads waste of space

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your new mail is a joke.. It has to be a possibility for the users to go to classic mail otherwise you will loose them .

It has to be a possibility for the users to go to classic mail otherwise you will loose them . I intend to leave your service after 12 years of use because the new mail service is full of rubbish , unreliable and a failure.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How Many Adverts do i have to watch??

Wait a tick, You're telling me that i have to re-watch the same adverts over and over if i want to watch your 20 or 30 second 'news' clips??

Excuse my brashness Yahoo, but i only have a finite amount of time on this earth and i'll be darned if i'm going to waste it being brainwashed by your stupid, ridiculous and relentless advertising programs.

You have just lost another customer/service user.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. dont play the ******* audio of the video I clicked on at the same time as playing an advertisement

dont play the ******* audio of the video I clicked on at the same time as playing an advertisement

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why doesn't Yahoo.co.uk give the UK the same courtesy as the American version by allowing us to SKIP the relentless Ads?

Why doesn't Yahoo.co.uk give the UK the same courtesy as the American version by allowing us to SKIP the relentless Ads?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. videos

PLEASE adjust all yer videos! they cannot work with any small lappy's or win 7! sheese change yer video quality to 240 if needed! bloody ell I have just trubbles watchin em! I done had enuff!

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. beeps

I think that the use of BEEEEEP's to block the sound of bad language is a good thing, but can you make them NOT as loud as they are.
    I had my headphones on, and now I think I need to have an hearing test as the sound was way too loud

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Community Season 6

Not available in the UK.

I don't understand the rationale behind this deal, what is the point of a digital streaming service that locks viewers out like this? I also don't understand how the American audience, the one deemed poor enough to get the show cancelled in the first place, gets the new season first, and UK audiences have to an obscure sky only channel.

It's beyond understanding into actually unfair territory, and this morning I got treated to a series of spoilers on the Community facebook page. Are your social media managers aware of what they are doing? I've…

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I love that you decided to pick up Community, and I have been eagerly awaiting new episodes... but your site is bollocks

LOVE that you picked up Community.
    HATE that your site is utterly unnavigable.

I will not be watching Community on your site because I cannot work out how. I have tried. Nothing loads. I don't have this issue on any other sites.

So, thanks for making more Community. No thanks for making it so I can't support it. You will not be getting any more traffic from me.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your videos do not play at all. It is the same on my Windows and Apple computers. I have fast fibreoptic

You have a problem with your videos, they do not play.
    It is the same on my Windows and Apple computers.
    The full frame for the video with the header appears, but the video does not open/start.
    Videos from other sources play without problems, I have a fast fibreoptic connection. My Flash player(s) is/are up to date.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please get rid of the animated news reports with computer generated commentary. We already have a hard time believing Yahoo News anyway!

Use actual news footage with a real live person commenting, not animations and computer generated voice overs. Most of what you report comes from other media sites anyway with a little spin on the wording. In the end, very little is true news. Also, get rid of the adverts.
    No one watches or listens to them anyway.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why is it when i played one video and it keep playing one after the other even i do not want it that way?

Why is it when i played one video and it keep playing one after the other,even i do not want it that way ?

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Iwould like to be interviewed about my Michael Schumacher memorabilla and Michael.

i am a Michael Schumacher fan since 1991 and i have written a book for him in which he has a signed copy i have a large range of schumi memorabillia.i want to sell more of my book for Unesco of France in which i share this wonderful charity with Michael.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Video

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base