Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Yahoo needs to evaluate their proofreader; correct successive spelling mistakes.

yahoo news needs to be more vigilante about spelling mistakes. I find it rather irritating to find the simplest & most inane grammatical or spelling errors, especially when dealing with complex content such as I was recently viewing about NASA space images; photo's of star systems (galaxies) nebula's, planetary systems, suns, stars & moons I was recently viewing...it's rather frustrating to see "galaZie" instead of Galaxy...& to have words repeated...example: "the planet is it to it other side of the system". It is evident how that sentence doesn't read RIGHT. I'd like to see more accuracy of content & careful attention to the proper conveyance of such material. All this does is reinforce sloppiness to youth & we wonder why they graduate highschool & can barely SPELL.

261st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnnieAnnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOUR grammar and spelling could be better. For example, it's "vigilant" not "vigilante" (that's for "vigilante justice", for example). And it's "photos" plural not "photo's" possessive. There are more errors in your writing, but I think you get the point.

Feedback and Knowledge Base