Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Please fix the 'notifications' you the little bell icon beside 'mail' 'my y' etc. I click it and I never get it properly fully updated .

Please fix the 'notifications' you the little bell icon beside 'mail' 'my y' etc. I click it and I never get it properly fully updated .

263rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback. We are now aware of this issue and are looking into this as a priority. Apologies for causing any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notiifications bell has disappeared for EVERYONE I know using Yahoo. We're all moving to another source for news commentary and discussion. No response from Yahoo at all though many many emails and feedback has been given.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they are "now aware of this issue?" Really? This was posted September 21. Today is July 5, 2013 and the notifications bell icon is STILL missing from the homepage. Given the "new and improved" NON-user friendly Yahoo page, good luck on ever getting a response from Yahoo and kiss the notifications bell goodbye. There won't be any more discussion or comments on Yahoo news. Time to switch to another browser to comment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base