We are listening - we want to hear from you!

For the love of god, please stop with all the Kardashian garbage. Please, we're begging you! Let them just die or go away or anything - stop

For the love of god, please stop with all the Kardashian garbage. Please, we're begging you! Let them just die or go away or anything - stop

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I do respect others' opinions, & I do like the K-Dash Klan, they do 'wear them out' in the tabloids...or should I say the entire media. I'm not saying they need to die or anything, I'm just saying, you don't have to report when, what & how she wore something, only EVERY TIME that she wore it, lol, I mean geesh golly you guys!
        No seriously tho, I really like them, so I think it's MY right to like, & it's your's to turn & keep going. When I'm reading/watching something (celeb anything), I may get tired of hearing about other ppl that I really don't care about, but I'm not trying to take that away from the one's that do enjoy reading/watching that. So, to each his/her own. I say, if you don't like it, why bother to let it bother YOU?!?!???

Feedback and Knowledge Base