Canada Screen

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop showing the commercial over and over again. I just mute it and switch screens until the story begins.

Forcing people to watch these ads can be prevented by the public muting the stupid ad. They are redundant and a waste of time!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop repeating same idiot commercials over and over again - are you STUPID!

If I watch 6 videos you think I want to watch the same commercial six times? As soon as I see the same commercial a second time I close your stupid page. Does not make yahoo's look smart because right now in my books YAHOO = MORON

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I cannot begin to express my disappointment that Community is unable in Canada.

How dare you have Community advertised for weeks on the front page of Yahoo! Screen Canada - stating Community returns March 17th - only to reveal that it is not available in Canada on release day.

Thanks for the heads up.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow to skip 30 sec ads and/or don't don't go to the next video automatically

I often go afk while ads play. if I come back too late, my video is finished and I have to look for it among your list of videos. very annoying. really very annoying.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. seeing the same advertising video over and over makes me leave your website. too much advertising you are pushing viewers away

to much advertising in between videos and then the amount of repeat video is just insane bye bye yahoo screen. I will go back every once in a awhile o see if it is changed but I do not think it will be.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please let us watch video articles without annoying and irritating voice-overs from "hosts"

I've always included reading yahoo articles and watching videos in yahoo to my routine.
    But honestly, I'm getting real irritated with the hosts of odd news or broken news daily.
    introducing the video and commenting in the end is fine but the "hosts" offer their sense of humor in the middle of the videos and we do not want that. we watch the videos so we get entertained BY THE VIDEOS.
    if these "hosts" want us to see their faces, get your own channels and have a separate video available for the rest of the world to watch what we…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I agree, having to watch a 30 sec ad for a 60 to 90 sec video is ridiculous. I get you want AD revenue, but stagger, an Ad every 5-10 vids.

I get that revenue derived from ADs is a decent income stream, but you need to take into account the customer. Nowhere else in the entertainment industry do ADs take up 50%+ of the customers time. It's having the reverse effect and sending me to youtube or other site...not the effect you want. Try staggering them, one ad for every 5 or 10 videos would be acceptable. It may still annoy, but it will not drive me away from your site.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A couple of things. Make Community easy to find by putting a link on the homepage. Currently I have to search for it. Also, UNBLOCK THE SEA

A couple of things. Make Community easy to find by putting a link on the homepage. Currently I have to search for it. Also, UNBLOCK THE SEASON 6 TRAILER. It is only viewable in the US, yet you are promoting the show on the Canadian website. Take a look at your Twitter mentions. There are hundreds notifying you that the Community Trailer is only viewable in the US and requesting access. People are very confused that you've been promoting the show worldwide but are restricting the video. Fix that.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Crazy idea....

When you click on a video...IT ACTUALLY PLAYS!!!

I know I know, absolutely crazy concept but I think it will help. Hopefully the next time I go on Yahoo and click on a video...Maybe it will actually play!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. HEY YAHOO THANKS FOR PROMOTING COMMUNITY DIRECTLY TO CANADA AND THEN GEORESTRICTING IT SO WE CAN'T WATCH IT. YOU ******* SUCK.

HEY YAHOO THANKS FOR PROMOTING COMMUNITY DIRECTLY TO CANADA AND THEN GEORESTRICTING IT SO WE CAN'T WATCH IT. YOU BASTARDS ******* SUCK.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ads are Ok. It is not ok the ******* next clip playing automatically like stupid youtube. at least they have a switch off but still stupid

just put the switch off and let people decide if they want to run all the ******* clips one after another or chose what clip they want to see. Youtube stupid, you stupid too.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. this 'new' video delivery system is terrible = it's amazing that the ads still work ??? sometimes admitting you goofed is okay

this 'new' video delivery system is terrible = it's amazing that the ads still work ??? sometimes admitting you goofed is okay

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. videos.won't work on yahoo but work in youtube

video on yahoo is **** never working

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)