Canada Screen

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. You need better Host's that don't think they are funny. The ones you have now are insulting and beyond irritating.

I realize you have to go with what you can get, however I am sure if you try hard enough you could find someone who really wants to get into tv reporting. I don't know if it is from your writers who think these tasteless jokes are funny or if it is the host who's subjecting us to this torture. Nonetheless please rethink these time wasting imbeciles.
    Thank you.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am disgusted with yahoo

I just watched the video 'boy extremely scared of puppy' and I am flabbergasted that yahoo would reproduce this video as entertainment. The person who shot the video, a grown man from the sound of his childish laughter, Is a BULLY of the worst kind. This poor kid has obviously been traumatized previously and is now terrified of all dogs and this scene depicted in this video is child abuse and yahoo is party to it.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I see your advertisers don't see value in your product if you only have a Spanish bounty commercial showing 100% of the time.

Clearly Yahoo has not learned a thing about how people use the internet for information. In the 30 seconds that it takes to watch the same Spanish Bounty ad (As you can see I am English, so it doesn't even make sense) I am able to source out the news else where. On another note, I have contacted Bounty to let them know that you are wasting their Spanish Impressions on English speaking visitors. I am sure they will be happy to hear that their advertising dollars are being wasted at Yahoo!

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. how do you make your background black again in fantasy hockey like other years we play , not a fan of the white , its to bright , thx Bob

how do you make your background black again in fantasy hockey ??? like other years , the white background is just to bright lol

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow Canadians to watch community

allow Canadians to watch community don't Brita it up!!

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Me, Well Joke, I had/have Perfect Community Concern Tweet, etc but not used , no response, thanks for not caring of hurt kids but putting cu

Listen to people w/real time issue's, I did, Had picture of skeletol child of mine in a child care foster home, 4yr at 31lbs? thats ok to not mention? Forget the kids, people, cooler, funny, cute goes first right? Priority is wacked? Listen to you followers/concerned, questioning community or there will not be one at all eventually.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove the Ad For [ BEST OF 38 SEASONS OF SNL ] HAD A PANFLIT TEMPLATE AT SCIENCE WORLD IN VANCOUVER B.C. THERE WAS A PROBLEM!

From: United States Department of Defense (DoD) Sgt. Leonard Kevin Moberg®, PROTECTING THE POPULATION! ©2014CP Copyright PerfectDark® BLIND99 Agency® by Leonard Kevin Moberg®

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please stop the automatic playback of Yahoo's next video after watching a video one has chosen to see.

Please stop the automatic playback of Yahoo's next video after watching a video one has chosen to see.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make yahoo homepage, EASIER and FASTER, to change 'colors' for fonts, page, and FONT SIZE, some emails go to Senior Citizens, need BIG font!

This new or updated YAHOO everything, is not very easy to change colors for pages, or fonts, and I also would LOVE to see, very accessible "CHANGE FONT SIZE", I write alot of emails to Senior Citizens, and they really appreciate the LARGER FONT on the emails they receive...Thank you YAHOO!

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please separate religion from spirituality. One has nothing to do with the other.

And please make a new level - that is waaay out there; for people to reach.... allowing only those who have been faithful to your forum, to move questions to a different category.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Nonsensical news stories and content on pages

Pages like this (http://ca.screen.yahoo.com/blogs/infused/what-your-haircut-says-about-you-204636899.html?bcmt=1359426274970-f3f32a2b-f374-4223-a3b0-a90a55a9473f_00002b000000000000000000000000-6faf40e7-9ca4-4777-bcf2-48de7137be18&bcmt_s=u#ugccmt-container-b) do little to make a good webpage and keep readers.

The story is about men's haircuts, and the video is about selecting perfect sushi. The two things aren't related at all. Why would they be put together?

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What's with the picture on the Bee item in England? You have a clear image in the middle with two side bars of blurry ****. Get Rid Of It.

Make the picture whole again. Who needs this trash that you and it seems everyone else is using these days.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)