Canada Screen

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please let us watch video articles without annoying and irritating voice-overs from "hosts"

I've always included reading yahoo articles and watching videos in yahoo to my routine.
    But honestly, I'm getting real irritated with the hosts of odd news or broken news daily.
    introducing the video and commenting in the end is fine but the "hosts" offer their sense of humor in the middle of the videos and we do not want that. we watch the videos so we get entertained BY THE VIDEOS.
    if these "hosts" want us to see their faces, get your own channels and have a separate video available for the rest of the world to watch what we…

11th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Nonsensical news stories and content on pages

Pages like this (http://ca.screen.yahoo.com/blogs/infused/what-your-haircut-says-about-you-204636899.html?bcmt=1359426274970-f3f32a2b-f374-4223-a3b0-a90a55a9473f_00002b000000000000000000000000-6faf40e7-9ca4-4777-bcf2-48de7137be18&bcmt_s=u#ugccmt-container-b) do little to make a good webpage and keep readers.

The story is about men's haircuts, and the video is about selecting perfect sushi. The two things aren't related at all. Why would they be put together?

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow to skip 30 sec ads and/or don't don't go to the next video automatically

I often go afk while ads play. if I come back too late, my video is finished and I have to look for it among your list of videos. very annoying. really very annoying.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clicking "mail icon" or word "Mail" to display mail lists

I feel your mail opening procedure is at its DUMBEST of all times.

On the welcome page, most times when I click click click....on the "mail icon"/symbol or the word "Mail" to check my mails under the mail list, it keeps displaying the pull-down mail list! IT DOES NOT bring me into the mail box list.

This allows me to view but it could not allow me to "delete" those unwanted mails. If I click on the mail, it will open up that mail. I don't like this because I presume some are spam mails, & I try to avoid…

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Screen

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base