Malaysia News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Are you deaf Yahoo Malaysia, the comment section cannot function.

If you are dump Yahoo Malaysia please say so and close off.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Someone got interest

Sultan want it back? Huh!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A good story for you to highlight.... see http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2014/04/23/angry-netizens-lash-out-at-silent-khalid/

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2014/04/23/angry-netizens-lash-out-at-silent-khalid/

good story for you to highlight in view of the terrible water situation in Selangor, Malaysia. Politicians must be made to answer for their promises during elections.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why No More Comments On People Ending Their Citizenship In The USA?

I posted a comment on this story: https://my.news.yahoo.com/more-renounce-us-citizenship-deny-stereotype-162509477.html?bcmt=comments-postbox I have returned to view it and make another comment yet this page as it is has no comment section. Why? Where did it go? Please fix this.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Update on Malaysian baby

I am wondering about the status of the child that was abused in May 2011.

Was the mother released in November of 2012- did she regain custody of the child?

I appreciate your time, thank you.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I cant read the full description. ..

The description only comes out as 2 lines... im using it on ky phone

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the invalid link/webpage error! Fix the comment section disappearing bugs!

Recently (even before the new face lifts) Yahoo Msia has been acting very buggy, invalid link/webpage error are so often that one may consider giving up with Yahoo. Also the comment section is not showing people's comment at all after the new face lift. It will most of the time show "no comment yet" when in reality there are tonnes of comments but failed to display.... Fix your site before more users give up on your frustrating service.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. referring to insider report on christian, jew vs muslim

I was at Al Bukhari mosque Kuala Lumpur yesterday attending the friday prayer but didn't hear a word of what insider mentioned in their article/report. We Malaysian are extremely united but there are someone or somewhat trying hard to break it so don't fall into the trap!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Good morning....I would like to be part of the C4 team to further improvise the government sector in Malaysia. Please advice. my contact

Good morning....I would like to be part of the C4 team to further improvise the government sector in Malaysia. Please advice. my contact .. Hp : 012 6836893. Email.. gomezphilips@gmail.com

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i don't like the new user's interface found in yahoo e-mail; yahoo uk.......i wish yahoo could reverse it to the classical one like yahoo m

i don't like the new user's interface found in yahoo e-mail; yahoo uk.......i wish yahoo could reverse it to the classical one like yahoo malaysia is using now because it's more user-friendly.....hoping yahoo takes serious note here .......!!!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you actually put up news from various source instead of using anti-government news agencies?

Most of the news on yahoo Malaysia (60%-70% of them) are from either Malaysian Insider or MalaysiaKini in which most of their articles are anti-government and slanderous.This can actually goes to show that maybe yahoo Malaysia news are biased in is choice of articles and is instilling the habit of only listening to one side of a story to the readers.There are rarely any news from pro-government or neutral news agencies like Bernama, Utusan-online, Malay Mail, The Star.As much as people wants to know the truth of a story, they also deserve to hear it from both sides.There are already…

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. biased

Apparently your news feed more on Malaysia opposition party rather than the govt. It is very shameful coming so called world search engine. Expecting an objective news from yahoo...

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Check numbers /facts as picking stories/articles from many sources including Bernama does not free you from the onus -- A journalist

Check numbers /facts while picking up stories/articles from many sources including Bernama and other international wire services. It does not free you from the onus of verifying what you display on the website. For a reader your page is the source of information. It may not put you in trouble technically but does not speak well of a big brand like Yahoo. Let us do things well if we have decided to do it , isn't it ? -- A friendly suggestion, no criticism.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Small Fonts too light.

Dear Sir / Mdm,
    May your goodself make some of the fonts darker. Some of the small fonts are too light for the senior (aged old ) people to see.

Hope your goodself may correct them.
    Thank you,
    with best regard,
    humbleforest

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Seriously - is this a political newsletter or a news portal?

As a paying yahoo customer I subscribed to Yahoo's news service as a matter of convenience. I expected more from an Internet giant. Can I get news and not tabloid news in my alerts? If I want the newsflash that had been appearing here I would have subscribed to Malaysiakini.com.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)