Philippines News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Hello, just want to ask you to make a review for Bidit.ph, i will feel more confident after i will see them at yahoo !, thanks

Hello, just want to ask you to make a review for Bidit.ph, i will feel more confident after i will see them at yahoo !, thanks

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add comments to the mobile version of yahoo ph

Add comments to the mobile version of the sites. Would be nice to share opinions on the go.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dont publis materials that are trademarked without permission. "Cyber Warfare Tactics" is a registered trademark.

The news article on your site is using a registered trademark "Cyber Warfare Tactics" and LLC without permission. It reflect poorly on his editiorial professionalism and your organization.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1usd exchange funfair token 500trillion pts amercia express deposit bp bank book bank type pts 500trillion usd. print 500trillion 1note 1che

1usd exchange funfair token 500trillion pts amercia express deposit bp bank book bank type pts 500trillion usd. print 500trillion 1note 1cheque topup cash card 500trillion. cash card type 500trillion. print 500trillion 1cheque deposit bank. deposit cash card dollar 500trillion into bank. print 500trillion buy 500trillion amercia express pts. print 500trillon a4 size paper type bought gold bar 500trillion yesterday.down payment 1usd 500trillion time. downpay 1usd 500trillion pts. 1usd buy 500trillion bank share each sell 1usd cheque. why i need to pay interest for what?1person independent communist leader lee general sack his 3star president S. R. Nathan. give wife Temasek holding…

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. http://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/scenes-from-the-agham-road-demolition-slideshow/04044215.html

Hi Yahoo,

We are bothered about this photo of a half naked woman in Agham road demolition was posted on your news.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why did you remove my comments on Ellen Tordesillas" article , " A Celibate Kris Aquino as President ? I don't see any violation commiAquino

why did you remove my comments on ellen tordesillas' article , " A Celibate Kris Aquino as President Will Eradicate Poverty in PH " ? It was removed just in seconds after posting it . Why ? I don't see anything obsene in it. In fact, it was a constructive criticism. In contrast, you allow comment using obsene words. I don't understand !
    Rollyp

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Removing More link when reading the summary of comments because most of the time, it refresh the page and lose the summary,

Instead of clicking More when viewing the summary of comments (mine and others), why don't you make it like in facebook? there, I just need to keep the scroll bar down and the page automatically takes you to the next previous comments. I hate clicking this More from time to time and then lose the page because it was redirected to other page without me knowing how it can possibly happen. Please remove that More and make comment retrieval automatic. Thanks!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Redundant Article Content

Hi YahooPh,

The article on 'Feng Shui expert sees another calamity in 2014' has a redundant body content. The link of the article is found here: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/feng-shui-expert-sees-another-calamity-2014-161736323.html

The discussion on 'Economic Growth' and 'Lucky Color' seem repeated. Please check!

Thanks,
    Jed

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feature local talents rather than other nationalities.

You made an article about Iceland, the land of fire and ice and featured the photos of Iurie Belagurschi. (link-http://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/land-of-fire-and-ice-1386255498-slideshow/land-of-fire-and-ice-photo-1386191673481.html)

Did you know that there are Filipino photographers that were able to shoot the scenes? Check out Iceland photos of Filipino photographers like this - http://500px.com/EdwinMartinez

Thanks.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how can i post my business

Is it possible for me to post my business for free on yahoo???

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why don't they try the vietnam american style of delivering the relief goods,by using parachute,they can throw it,then people can easily get

It will reach them more easily,then if condition stabilizes then they can switch to their normal operation of distributing the relief goods....

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can we have some control on posters who bash personally others who happen to have a differing opinion or belief?

Some of the posters here, I observed, use this site not to share opinions but to bash others who happened to have a differing opinion or belief. Even in times of grief, like in the Philippines, where posters invoke the power of prayers for the survivors, are still being bashed for their religion and they are really such nuisances and irritating. Flagging them as inappropriate does not stop them from pestering this site.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Philippines News