Philippines News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Gallery of Pictures --consolidated comments

When there is a gallery of pictures, the comments should be consolidated and just one page for easy reading and commenting on other peoples views.

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shortly afterwards it hit another barrier and more shots were fired.

Shortly afterwards it hit another barrier and more shots were fired.

.......... it should be "it hits another barrier"............

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo! News Image should be opened in front of the news not to another page

In Yahoo! News, when clicking a small image it should just be opened in-front of the news like in Facebook photos and not to another page, people like to view the image or some time and go back to the news which is quite a hassle when the photo opened in another page.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Problem in Loading comments under Opera Browser

Impossible to view Yahoo comments in my Opera browser under Linux 64 bit. Kindly recheck. I have JavaScript enabled.

More power to Y! Team !!!
    Thanks in advance.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. HI Yahoo. I know you have a lot of advertisements but can you please remove those mouse over ads you place beside the articles?

HI Yahoo. I know you have a lot of advertisements but can you please remove those mouse over ads you place beside the articles? They always make me jump off from my seat when I accidentally move the mouse near it. Doesn't make us buy the product, IT'S STUPID AND ANNOYING!!! Thank you.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your featured blogs are only those coming from VERA Files. Are you telling us they are the only ones worth reading?

Your featured blogs are only those coming from VERA Files. Are you telling us they are the only ones worth reading?

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of the stupid ads surrounding the news. They overwhelm the pages. Makes ph.yahoo look amateurish.

Get rid of the stupid ads surrounding the news. They overwhelm the pages. Makes ph.yahoo look amateurish.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. correction on SONA

The one you posted who is standing on the red carpet before the sona is not cong maximo dalog. He is ifugao prov. Rep. Teddy b. Baguilat jr.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can you make a news about this one? http://www.philstar.com/nation/2013/07/15/969331/students-group-refutes-ca-ruling-vs-gm-eggplant

I believe that the usage of GMO technology in research in our country is very controversial. I saw that this students made a different look on what the technology is all about. here's the original link on their statement https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-league-of-agricultural-biotechnology-students/official-statement-of-up-labs-on-the-bt-talong-project-case/300244003347367

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 7/12/2013 Fri. 9:30 a.m. -- Pls. install a WORD PROCESSOR or employ MONITORS to screen out VERNACULAR CURSE WORDS, OBSCENITIES, VULGARITIES!

VERNACULAR -- that is, Tagalog, Filipino etc. -- CURSE WORDS, EXPLETIVES, OBSCENITIES, VULGARITIES, EXPLICITLY ****** TERMS referring to GENITALIA or ****** ACTS, all appear in full on posts & comments. However, similarly foul words & language IN ENGLISH are readily spotted & replaced with a 4-symbol combination.

This ENGLISH EXPLETIVE CENSORING FUNCTION tends to be so indiscriminate & universal that even legitimate references to the early species of HUMANOIDS such as "H. ERECTUS" & "H. SAPIENS" have the spelled-out "H" part edited out & replaced by the 4-symbol combination! And yet there was absolutely no intended reference to or slur…

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 7/12/2013 Fri. 9:18 a.m. -- Pls. provide an additional TAB or SPACE beside the ALL COMMENTS and MY COMMENTS tabs to locate OTHERS' COMMENTS.

Pls. help readers to easily access the aggregated or accumulated COMMENTS OF OTHER USERS or READERS, just by typing in their Yahoo name or nickname in an additional TAB beside the ALL COMMENTS & MY COMMENTS tabs.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Misleading Day regarding "China executes Filipina drug trafficker: Philippines"

the caption in the picture states "A 35-year-old Filipino drug trafficker was executed in China on THURSDAY.." then on the 1st paragraph of the reports shows "China put to death a Filipina drug trafficker WEDNESDAY,"

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Is the word "brouhaha" really included in this article? Kindly check.

Headline: What showbiz should learn from Vice Ganda brouhaha
    Link: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/what-showbiz-should-learn-from-vice-ganda-brouhaha-071108298.html

I don't think a headline should contain slang or made up words so kindly check.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Philippines News

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base