Philippines News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 45th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Luigene Yanoria's Article is grammatically wrong.

for this article: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/shalani-soledad-loses-valenzuela-congressional-race--aga-muhlach-in-tight-fight-100118171.html

"former president's girlfriend" or do you mean "president's former girlfriend?" sorry for being a grammar nazi, but please make your newswriting better, Luigene Yanoria

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi. Please check the comments and take immediate action on harrasment.

Perhaps you can have a moderator for the comment area which will check if input comments that are relative to the subject matter and to stop and block users such as "Lassie" who will harass people who has a different comment from his/her. I have already filed and followed your guideline in reporting abuse but his comments are still their and any updates on other comments will also alert him and he always post foul languages and derogatory remarks but writes the words in a reverse manner for you not to notice.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The use of 'West Philippine Sea' in the Yahoo! Phillippines newsroom.

Y! Newsroom, it is geographically legal and ethical that we stop using 'South Ch*** Sea' in all your news pages and, instead, replace it with 'West Philippine Sea' whenever applicable.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Correction on your LG Optimus G Review

Hi Alora Uy Guerrero! You mentioned that, "Our only gripe, as far as the hardware is concerned, is that the backlighting on the phone's capacitive navigation buttons completely disappears when not in use. The lack of even the slightest marking at the bottom of the screen is all the more frustrating, especially as you "wake" your phone. from sleep and there's barely any light around you." Let me correct that as you can set the front light to "Always On". It`s under Display settings. Please correct your statement asap. Been using LG Optimus G for more than a month now,…

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Proofreader

Proofreader. The article "10 unforgettable dive destinations" listed Apo Island in Dauin, Negros Occidental instead of Dauin, Negros Oriental. There's no Dauin in Negros Occidental

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Who were PH's biggest taxpayers in 2011?

Please elaborate more. People are misled becuase of the title itself. we all know that there are different kind of tax payers so next time make it specific especially in the titles.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Comparision of cheap tablets against market leaders

I like your recent Yahoo PH artcle about the cheap tablets because it gives the consumer more options. As a follow-up, maybe we can show the basic factual differences of these tablets (in terms of features) against market leaders like Apple and Samsung. These would be more meaningful for us consumers and would get a lot of attention from the market leaders so the price of the tablets will become more competitive.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do not block users from deleting their own comments....Do not take away the "Remove" or "Delete" selection.

Allow users to remove their own comments at any time and do not remove the "Remove" or "Delete" in their comments area.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Proofread your articles. Grammatical errors are all over the place.

Excerpt from "Eyes Guinness Record": "...he learned of the crocodile from a staff associated with the Paramount Picture, a Hollywood movie productions..." Please proofread your articles before posting for the whole world to see. It is quite embarrassing for a brand like Yahoo! to have such incompetent writers. Irritating, I must say. This is not an isolated incident, I'm afraid to say. I've seen errors like this in your website for years.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inappropriate photo - Pinoy Cabbie's Kindness Cited

The news was about the honesty of a taxi driver yet the picture posted there was a crime scene about a taxi driver who allegedly robbed and molested his female passenger.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. for me.. it doesnt mater if the pop is really wanted to resign let him go but we

No comments. I mean.. I won't. Say anything 'bout it instead.. we better put our focus to the most important thing and just wait for whatever happened.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please restore Yahoo public chatrooms as support for people

Please restore Yahoo public chatrooms. It has been one of the most attractive features of yahoo in support of people who wanted to meet people. This instinct to meet someone is an instinct of every human being just like a child goes out from the womb of the mother. By shutting down public chatrooms, you are stffling tghis instinct and its like closing a public plaza where people could converge and be part or seen in a community. Yahoo public chatrooms has been the last reason why I kept my yahoo account. With it gone, it will be wise for…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sending news

Hello. I don't know where to send this. However, if I have a good news, like about the fire that killed four foreigners, can I send them to you? How?

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Philippines News