Philippines News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. your mobile version is bull$#!t. i'm browiising with my phone to check the comments section but it doesn't appear.

your mobile version is bull$#!t. i'm browiising with my phone to check the comments section but it doesn't appear. I checked the desktop version on my browser but it's still the same. I clicked the link for desktop version on yahoo site but comments still does not appear!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ****

Matalino,kc magaling mag isip

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Anyone has used this online diagram tool ProcessOn?

Searched on mac today for diagram software, found this web app, I took a overview of the features, can basically meet my diagram needs. but as the data and security, still need to experience. How is it used? any processon users?

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. yahoo. why everytime i click the pictures of news article i brings me to other pictures not related the the one i click

yahoo why everytime i click the pictures of news article i brings me to other pictures not related the the one i click?

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Look what Matt Damon has been up to...

hey guys

Check out what you get when you mix real life and video games.
    Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YexTWSHDkI0&list=UUJ2PjxiSOMqX0GhcXTv0_7w

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. is it just your mobile mode viewing so boring?

Everytime i see your news its all text. No video or even a single photo. Is it just in the mobile mode? It gets boring. You should guys put some photoes in there to have some life. You got photo thumbnail on the oink but no photos on the actual site. Please improve.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. help pls any people pls help

c brox ang mahal mo ok tanggapin ko dto talo ako sa para sayo wala naman nagawa para sayo dba lahat tiniis ko dto pero saan ka nakinig sa mga tao laging ako ang minamali mo ok

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Inform Manila Bulletin that Shawn Marion will be playing with Lebron James in Cleveland Cavaliers NOT Miami Heat. What a SHAME!

Inform Manila Bulletin that Shawn Marion will be playing with Lebron James in Cleveland Cavaliers NOT Miami Heat. What a SHAME!

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need some innovations

Your mobile website is no good at all. Not User-friendly and less aesthetic than other. Please make some innovations!

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Re. your article Official history of Hirohito dodges controversies.

Please correct the links to 3 related photos, One brings you to an page which contains an error message while the other two show the same wrong picture.

I've seen these similar sloppy links repeated.

Please test your articles more thoroughly before publishing.

Thank you.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You may want to feature the Philipinne Canoe Kayak [PCKF] Dragonboat National Team. Thet recently bagged medals from 2014OICF Dragonboat Wor

You may want to feature the Philipinne Canoe Kayak [PCKF] Dragonboat National Team. Thet recently bagged medals from 2014 ICF Dragonboat World Championship in Poland. It's worth the news and worth the attention as well. Thanks

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So far, Yahoo Ph's most irritating and senseless article: The 9 most irritating travel-bragging Facebook posts

So far, Yahoo Ph's most irritating and senseless article: "The 9 most irritating travel-bragging Facebook posts"

Almost every comment for this article calls it "bitter" and I personally believe this should not have been posted at all in the first place. I hope the editors of Yahoo Philippines will make sure every article that will be posted on the site is more helpful than criticizing...or at least can be considered professionally written rather than something that sounds like a high-school news junkie.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Online Job Fair for Filipinos who don't have work.

It seems it's hard to find a job, so why not yahoo will be the portal of searching jobs? you can build a team that will gather information regarding job hiring in all the companies through email or calls.. then after finalizing the data gathered, you post it in your article or new page and it should be monitored hourly by the technical staff for real time basis and so that we can forward their application to the respective assigned HR in the certain company.

Hope this new idea will help you and I want to be part of the…

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Promoting not known/unrevealed Tourist Spots in our country or all over the world

We can't deny the fact that there are many tourist spots in the Philippines that is no yet known, so why not we make an article or page that we can promote our not known spots to boost visitors/tourist either they are local or foreign... Through this campaign, We not only help our country promoting the beautiful paradise we had but also helping the local residents have a work and a small business.

Thank you, And I want to be one of the team that will explore and help others understand the important of nature.

Thanks once again.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. online nbi clearance is stupid and waste of time

This is not true we already fill up online but still we have to wait for long hours because theres no separation in the no. Of walk in and those who filled up online. This ia stupid!!!!!

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add comments to the mobile version of yahoo ph

Add comments to the mobile version of the sites. Would be nice to share opinions on the go.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have you heard about Nubis?

Nubis is an Australian startup and 1 developer/partner is Filipino. http://vimeo.com/90406987

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Philippines News

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base