Philippines News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Man jailed for a year after stealing 12 cents....dear yahoo editor, the content of this article is wrong...

Man jailed for a year after stealing 12 cents....dear yahoo editor, the content of this article is wrong...

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WRONG ARTICLE - Mayan Apocalypse 2012: Five doomsdays that never happened

kindly correct your news about 5 doomsday never happen specially the one about Jehovah's Witnesses.. Where did the reporter got his news about JWs? Jehovah's Witnesses never publish about the end. This is totally error. Are you journalist? Second, Jehovah's Witnesses never claimed Charles Russel as their Founder? Where did you read that? did you chaked even the website of Jehovah's witnesses at jw.org? even the claim that they are sect, you dont even know what is the definition of sect and yet you are using thta world. All true information about Jehovah's Witnesses can only be found on their…

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SWITCH TO MSN. On Yahoo Philippines, 'comments' still don't work for most articles.

Four requests for assistance to YP and no response. Switch to MSN; comments work reliably and consistently there.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A TAB which clearly mentions how to submit articles.

If you say, we can submit articles, you should have a TAB which clearly mentions how to submit articles with a mail-id, guidelines, Term& Conditions etc. At present I am at a loss as how to send one. Kindly let me know a mail-id where I can send my Travel articles.
    Thanks.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hayaan nyo na mabulok sa kulongan arr

Hayaan ninyo na mabulok sa kulongan arroyo na yan, Ang kapal naman mutha mo arroyo pandas na mangnanakaw

45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. AGAIN!!! Not just the airport (article), Yahoo Philippines doesn't work,"Sorry, comments didn't load correctly; things may not work".AGAIN!!

Same error message again, "Sorry, comments didn't load correctly; things may not work". Why only in Yahoo Phiippines? Why so long to fix?

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ban **** ads here

What's going on with Yahoo now? I see ads of **** sites. Are they not supposed to be junked? I don't want my kids to see what daddy's doing.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 days now. I'm unable to post a comment (specifically, today the "Legalize prostitution" article).

two days now , I'm unable to post a comment (specifically, today the "Legalize prostitution" article). "Comments did not load properly, it may not work"

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yet again, unable to post a comment (specifically, "Legalize prostitution" article).

Please sort out your technology. Yet again, I'm unable to post a comment (specifically, today the "Legalize prostitution" article).

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How can we report avatars of yahoo users which has adult content?

I found this avatar in a yahoo news forum, it is adult content, though it is just an avatar the pic is still clear if you look at it from the forum page.

http://profile.yahoo.com/OUNM64ZRJJTHPEAXXPMYIWID5A

I hope there will be an easy means to report such pictures (avatars).

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can we report avatars of yahoo users which has adult content?

I found this avatar in a yahoo news forum, it is adult content, though it is just an avatar the pic is still clear if you look at it from the forum page.

http://profile.yahoo.com/OUNM64ZRJJTHPEAXXPMYIWID5A

I hope there will be an easy means to report such pictures.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how can i use my new tab 2 samsung. i can't use my video call in YM.."the device you are using is not compatible with this version"

how can i use my new tab 2 samsung. i can't use my video call in YM.."the device you are using is not compatible with this version"

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accessing own comments for continuing a discussion

why is the tab "My Comments" not working? The tab is just renamed to "Server Error (Error: CMT-AJ-FLT-RIVD) " what does that mean?

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. September 16, 2012 NEWS RELEASE For Immediate Release

A book urging Filipinos to make themselves truly globally competitive, "Learning to Reinvent Ourselves: How to Make the Philippines a Winner in the 21st Century," went off the press last week.

Written by Romeo O. Encarnacion, a veteran Filipino-American business development and human resources consultant, the 300-page book challenges the Filipino people to revisit their worldview and character from the perspective of globalization. It argues that a nation’s economic development depends not solely on the soundness of government policy but also on the character and worldview of its people.

Encarnacion speaks from the perspective of his 22 years of management…

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Corruption at HLURB and Collusion with Empire East

I would like to bring to your attention the scandalous state of affairs within the Philippine Government office of Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB). In particular, there are more than 300 complaints filed with HLURB from buyers of units at Cambridge Village Condominiums, a development by Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.. Some of these cases are years old and as yet still unresolved.
    May I first provide you with a summary of the major issues here at Cambridge Village and at HLURB.
    The Master Deeds:
    The Cambridge Village project as built and currently under construction is not in…

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wrong Caption

Kindly correct the label placed on your video biyaheng Ifugao...It should read, Batad, Banaue, Ifugao...not Batad, Mountain Province...Batad is in Banaue, Ifugao, not Mountain Province...you are misleading the public with that label...

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ITD World-Manila invites Filipinos to the Mega Guru Event: Brian Tracy on November 9, 2012 at the Mandarin Oriental Makati

ITD World-Manila invites everyone to the Mega Guru Event: Brian Tracy Double Your Customers & Profits on 9th November 2012 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Makati.

Brian Tracy is the Top Business and Personal Success Guru in 56 countries and author of 52 books. It will be his 1st time to visit Manila to conduct a seminar designed for every person who wants to quantum leap their success with customers in any business. This is a great event that has been sought-after by many businessmen globally. There’s only 10 VIP seats available, so let us know your intention to be…

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)