Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

KATHRYN BERNARDO AS CELEBRITY OF THE YEAR!

4th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we luv so much Kath! we hope for more projects and more blessings for the one and only teen queen!!!!

Kath for the win! I wish mabigyan pa sya ng mga challenging roles na maipapakita nya ang kakayanan nya sa pag arte!

i consider Kath the ultimate idol of our generation.. she's beautiful inside and out! humble maski na andaming pumupuri sa kanya! matalino at di pinababayaan ang studies! namementain nya ang pagiging prim and proper maski kita sa mata nyang special din si DJ sa kanya! magalang sa lahat ng katrabaho! kikay tulad naming lahat! mejo conyo na cute nman sa kanya! luv nya din kaming fans nya! at higit sa lahat, sobrang mahal ang family nya especially her mom!

• virginia gregoriovirginia gregorio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

go kath,, pra sken ikaw ang da best.. :).. natural beauty in and out.. your still the real teen queen in our hearts.. we love you.. :)

• PoteePotee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other than the talent and good looks, she really has a very humble and kind heart. For almost 4 years of being her fan, I don't remember seeing any news about her having bad attitudes. She also inspires us to study even better because despite of her very tight schedule, she still finds time to study. Good job my queen. :)

• PoteePotee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No other teen stars in this generation achieved as many as Kathryn's achievements. No wonder she's the teen queen.

• SomayyahSomayyah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At a young age, she surpassed the popularity and success of many versatile actresses already. I'm sure she'll do even better in the upcoming years.

• RickleneRicklene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

She's Very Talented , Beautiful Inside and out .. (: She deserve to win ..
        Go Kath Love you ♥

• Maricris medinaMaricris medina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kathryn deserves to win and nandito kaming fans ni kath at dJ na hinding Hindi magsasawang supportahan sila....KathNiel FTW

Feedback and Knowledge Base