Philippines Celebrity

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. hi nako wala nang hihigit pa sa idol kung c billy crawford...i love u billy and nikki sana mgkita tyo soon..both of u take care...

I hope billy and nikki mgpakasal na kyo kc c kuya billy 31 na lol......i lov u guysss...

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is regarding your OMG Love team votation

there must be some kind of a mistake or discrepancy on the percentage of votes for Love-team category. how did the Katherine Bernardo & Daniel Padilla lead from KimXi that much??? Its like a joke. coz I know the amount of support (& money for that matter) KimXi fans invested for these! text votes & on line votation wise. if the Kath-Daniel love team wins, we would like OMG to show us the number of votes made through SMs as well as the email addresses that voted them for transparency! that way, KimXi fans would not think that we were…

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Voting should be disabled.

To whom it may concern:
    You guys should disable the automatic voting. Why? Because it's unfair to others. Like me, I kept on voting for Daniel Padilla as the breakthrough actor of the year every day, every hour, every minute of my life but then, instead of the total number of votes increases, it decreases. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED OF YOU FOR BEING UNFAIR.

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 129th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. OMG Awards always PAGE NOT FOUND

Bakit sa tuwing boboto kami laging PAGE NOT FOUND ang nalabas o di kaya naman ay "Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below."

SAYANG ang mga votes namin! Tapos boto kami ng boto di man lang nausad ang percentage. Buti pa sa Pep nakikita na nag-ka-count yung boto namin! Sana ganun di sa…

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SANA NAMAN PO HUWAG NINYONG HAYAAN NA MAY MAGMANIPULA SA POLL VOTUNG..

Kasi kanina nung magcast ako ng vote ko kay Angel Locsin ang score ay 40% kay AngelLocsin at 39% kay Marian Rivera. Ngayon check ko uli back to 39% si Angel Locsin.. Paanong nangyari iyun. Hindi lamang po ako ang nakakita ng score na iyun dahil noong pumunta ako sa twiiter account, may nagpost doon ng 40% ang score ni Angel Locsin... Sana naman po pakiimbistigahan ninyo iyo.. Parehas po kami pero huwag ninyong hayaan na may magnipula nito kc mawawalan po ng kredebilidad ang Poll ninyo kung hahayaan ninyo ang mga ganitong scenario.. Nais ko rin pong iparating na…

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please correct the this information below:

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/photos/stars-and-their-pricey-cars-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fstars-and-their-pricey-cars-slideshow%252Fsteven-tyler-leaves-a-dinner-party-in-his-1-1-million-dollar-hennessey-venom-gt-spyder-convertible-photo--1368835680.html

"Steven Tyler
    Hennessey Venom GT Spyder convertible
    Approximate Base Price: $1.1 million
    Those valet attendants better be careful! Steven Tyler recently pulled up to a West Hollywood, California, restaurant and turned over the keys to his $1.1 million Hennessey Venom GT Spyder convertible. Not sure if they tested it out or not, but this baby can

go from 0 to 60 mph in 15 seconds"

"On January 21, 2013, the Venom GT set a new Guinness World Record for an average 0-300 km/h acceleration time of 13.63 seconds, after hitting 186 miles per hour speed, making it the quickest…

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spell and grammar checking

May I suggest you get better writers or editors for your articles or reposts. There is an appalling number of grammatical and spelling mistakes and typos in your articles.

E.g.: "Musician Paolo Valenciano had exchanged "I do's" with her [sic] girlfriend of six years, Samantha Godinez, on Feb. 7 at the Manila Polo Club."

"Recall that the young Valenciano popped the question to Godinez last year during one [sic] his father's show [sic] in the US."

126th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. pls create more realistic teleserye

Sana'y ikaw na nga is unrealistic changing from one face to another without being recognized. Napapalitan di ba ang voice? The leading lady andrea is good in acting pero nangongongo na pag heavy drama, hence hindi na maintindihan ang sinasabi. What a disappontment. Pls give us qualiy teleserye, we are paying big amount to avail of pinoy tv. Thanks!

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I hope you would post about EXO.

I want you to post more about SM Entertainment's newest boy band, EXO. It is quite very popular now in the internet and so are their charisma in Korea. It would be a nice thing to see in Yahoo Philippines if you would post updates/news about them.

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Philippines Celebrity

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base