South Africa News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I wonder if the comment section can be made available on iPad Air.

can you please make comments available on ipad?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I DON'T THINK HIS THE OLDER MAN ON EARTH

Hi
    my name is forreal am an actor,sometime i don't really think the researchers get to do there work well, i could name six people in Ghana who are older than the named older man on earth,from the age of 119 to 126 and there are still alive and i can prove it if the chance is given or is't cause they are white and the blacks can not be talked about?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I still bliv in GODn

I m heart broken by Igesunds dismissal he made me sit nd enjoy Bafana after a looooong tym of losing interest in our squad compltly

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cannot access the comments columns although I typed in password twice as required

Cannot access the comments columns although I typed in password twice as required

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My name is Dr Mputtu, and I am Spiritual Healer, specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help

My name is Dr Mputtu, and I am Spiritual Healer, specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem that is disturbing you or your loved one. I have more than 15 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing.
    Over the years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 32 countries all over the world.
    My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis.
    Do you have love problems /…

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get a customer service center

I forgot my yahoo mail password and do not remember the answer to the security question. I have spent the entire day trying to use the self-help facility and that isn’t very helpful. There is no answer on the 24 hour customer care number this is my last resort. Kindly reset my password. My user ID is nleballo@yahoo.com.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The "we recommend" section is much too explicit - always refering to something to do with ***. Our children use Yahoo !!!!!!

The "we recommend" section is much too explicit always refering to something to do with ***. Our children use Yahoo !!!!!!

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Using content of Yahoo News and putting credits

Can we use the articles published here and circulate on our brand pages on Facebook by giving full link to your article for further details? We found the link here and would like to publish it on our FB page as a brand with full link to your website. Is it ok? http://za.news.yahoo.com/pacific-castaway-lands-back-civilisation-060613668.html?vp=1

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not even this thing works properly - tired of struggling with yahoo - a pity

Yahoo has gone backwards - sad, but true. I struggle to post comments these days, and I dont get alerts when someone responds. Even the new interface for my mail is frustrating - I can get my attachments open. Advice: keep it simple for users, as we dont want to struggle using what should be simple opperations.
    You will lose users to google. Like it, dont like it, it doesnt matter. The fact is when you lose a user, he/she is lost - especially if they find what they are looking for else where. I am getting way too frustrated…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. notifications

Since this horrible home page was launched, my notifications do not show any indication when an answer to any of my posts arrives. It used to show a number on a red dot next to the bell icon, this no longer works. Why did you mess up something that was already working just fine?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This the platform that people raise views but i personally would like to see yahoo news taking action on people that abuse this system.

When topics are discussed, the issues need to be raised according to the discussion not attacking people personally and to such an extent that some people calling others monkeys this is not acceptable. There must be a way to regulate this hatred and vulgar language. There are sensitive issues that we do discuss, but we need to give facts only not personalize our answers.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new home page

The new home page takes longer to load, and you can not alter your favorites any longer. This sucks, why did you change something that was already looking and working better? Why I can't see the benefits other than being able to save a story, which we did before with our bookmarks.. so why this?

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. why is it that...

Why, is it like when I comment my comments aren't being published is it that you don't take negative comments?

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please help to activate account

my account has been dawn, i tried all my best untill i spoke to a friend who told me that i should contact yahoo. my account that was dawn is revcheta@yahoo.com it is my personal account not even business. alternative account is betterlifeministries@yahoo.com

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please this is very important

Russa a nation born who Father is Isaac-- 2 brothers born at the same time- Jacob and Esau. Jacob became Israel -- 13 sons 2 of which were born by Joseph in Egypt. Manaseh the 13 th son-- who in modern times is the United States of America -- note the number 13 which has 13 strips on USA flag, 13 steps to the eye of the pyramid an olive with 13 leaves and arrows which is also 13. In genesis 48 and 49 GOD speaks over these 2 sons becoming the most powerful nations in the last days. Esau…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. we need international science research not nationally.

i have gone through the page for science and research but what disatisfies me is that there no even one research report for south african research team published and don't know may they aren't published because incapable to work as other countries or maybe they don't do any of the job pls investigate for us we are concerned to see our country well known as it can do excellent in this catagory will appreciate more if u make follow up on this particulary.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. selfish heee... local township news are also important and need published

eeeeehhhh..... selfish or what how long have u been publishing yahoo news of australian, american but less local township for gauteng pls aknowledge the request and improve on this we are about to loose interest in the page.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please stop sharing what my friends are reading! This is a real privacy concern!

I do not want to know what my friends are reading. They would share with me if they wanted. This is an invasion of privacy. Please stop it!

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. its time to incrude south sudans code in your regestry of international code which is +211

This is a new country which has its code but you mixed it with that of the repabric of the Sudan ,there code is 499,and that of southsudan is 211 that why i ask you to diferenciate this code and incrude 211 as an internation code for South Sudan, becouse when we use this code you say that, that is invalide number

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

South Africa News

Feedback and Knowledge Base