India Movies

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Without comments you can never understand the thinking of your readers and their view of the World, society.

Comments make a huge difference for a reader, it attracts readers. E.g. I only came to this web page because I thought I can give my ten cents worth. Other networks I just don't bother.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop quoting India this way

In this article, https://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/parineeti-chopra-slammed-twitter-105713245.html,the writer comfortably described India as "A country where men consider their birthright to eve-tease and grope women, ". That is deeply hurtful. As an Indian, I grew up in a country where we were taught values. Besides, this is not the way to provide 'social awarness' if that was the intention there. Instead of striving for a positive and better society, media is filling up this image of India in the minds of next generation news readers who use a lot more internet than I did 10years ago. I mean do you also describe the US…

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is india beyond Bollywwod Pal!

here is india beyond Bollywwod or the manager of this website of this only concern of their senses. I mean c'on a portal such as yahoo don't consider other important happening in India as news. It seems like either you are done with ideas, don't really care, or don't know how to present them.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Upcoming Bollywood Blockbuster "Main Shahrukh Khan Banna Chahata Hoon"Releasing on 31st October 2014 by Inder Raj Kapoor. Trailer in youtube

Upcoming Bollywood Blockbuster "Main Shahrukh Khan Banna Chahata Hoon"Releasing on 31st October 2014 by Inder Raj Kapoor. Trailer in youtube. Director & Producer...Satyabrata Biswas,9820117180,Mumbai. Email:sbfilmsproduction@gmail.com

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Salman Khan Mocks Hrithik, Shah Rukh And Aamir Khan On Abs Controversy !

here the whole content/report is repeated twice!

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Salman Khan Fake Abs Controversy VS Shah Rukh Khan’s Real Abs Video missing?

In your article "Salman Khan Fake Abs Controversy VS Shah Rukh Khan’s Real Abs" You mention a video which doesnt exist.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can you please remove the Jabong advertisement of underwear .

It is so embarassing to see it on all page and yo ucan really read it in your office or some public face. Its widely read site from all age groups and i guess you guys need to monitor it .

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Front End Design is not looking good.

Your Design is not responsive design and new trend design style also.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dear Yahoo Guys... its time you stop posting unnecessary videos of Mla dancing with the bar girl and boney kapoor tucking sri devi's shirt..

Dear Yahoo Guys... its time you stop posting unnecessary videos of Mla dancing with the bar girl and boney kapoor tucking sri devi's shirt... its not in anyone's interest. As a human being even mla's has the freedom to enjoy his life after his duty hours. we shouldn't be bothered until and unless he spends tax money in it. and even someday you might have corrected your partner if she had failed to notice something wrong about his / her dressing, those are very common things and certainly it doesn't deserve the entire nation to be bought to the notice.…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MANY R DOING BELOW ALL IN TURE TO TO UR,OUR AND OUR FRIENDS HELP

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION

From - Ur & My Friend ( Ur & Our Family's Good Thinker )

To - Chairman ( Ur & My Best Friend )

Subjects - I & My friend saw Below all in Reality due to Ur,Our & Our friend's support !

Respected Sir,
    Because of Us, Daruwala got Contracts & more than 10 % Annual Profit share by Our company for working as a 100 % Idea Partner for Us !

Because of Us, Daruwala got different Country's Tourr, Big home, Vehicles ( including "super luxurious & sports cars & bikes, motor homes, yarts"), Adventure…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. your choice of faces on yahoo india

are hindi films lack of actresses . its deepika deepika ,FAKE SMILE FACE

why not some new faces like Jacqueline Fernandez and ranbir kapoor for WINDOW SEAT

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pictures For Yahoo

Hello,

I am Mukul Bhandari a freelance photographer based in New Delhi. I can provide Yahoo Movies with best and exclusive images of Bollywood Celebrities. I can provide you some free samples also. My email id is aphphotosandnewsagency@gmail.com. Please contact so that I can show you quality of my work.

Thanking you
    Regards
    Mukul

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Its most disappointing that when there is a striking need for respecting women, yahoo is allowing people to post lame videos such as "wardro

Its most disappointing that when there is a striking need for respecting women,and promoting gender equality, yahoo is allowing people to post lame videos such as "wardrodrobe malfunction"- celebrities or not, it makes for cheap news casting and clearly unnecessary - as a man its offensive to me!

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. THE 3D SHOLAY. THE STORY SHOULD BE CHANGED AT THE END.

AMITABH JII SHOULD NOT DIE AND FIGHT WITH DAKUS TILL DARMENDRA COMES THEN BOTH WILL COMBINDELY FINISHES THE ALL DAKUS AND AMITABH WITH JAYA AND DARMENDRA WITH HEMA TO BE MARRIED WITH HIGH LEVEL ARCHITECTURE SEEN. PL DO NEED FULL

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

India Movies

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base