Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Best fantasy hockey player in the world?! Contest open only for US residents. Seriously?

Best fantasy hockey player in the world.. Contest open only for US residents..
    Don't advertise like this, please..

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The team I got in my league is not what I drafted. Fix this.

The team I got in my league is not what I drafted. Fix this please.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. take off instructions off games i cannot see my score or boost mode on jackpot party

take instructions off jackpot party game cannot see pts or boost level

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please tell me where to find the Mahjongg game other than here so I can download it

I want to be able to continue to play the Mahjongg game you have had on your site but can't find it anywhere else. Please advise where this can be found so I can download it.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your notice said the games would not be available as of May 13. This is March 21 and I can't get any games.

Your notice said the games would not be available as of May 13. This is March 21, and I can't connect with any games. I tried the LA Times crossword puzzle, the daily crossword puzzle, crosswords cubed the daily jigsaw puzzle. What is happening?

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo! Games was my playground for many years. I spent too much time clicking cards, summoning robots, and finding creative new ways...

to entertain myself, often at the expense of others. I ran with a skeleton crew. We were few, but tight. Our shenanigans were juvenile, but fun. Our banter filled the lobbies with engaging chat about nothing and everything. Although I miss it, it had to die. All good things must come to an end. Yahoo! is no exception to this universal rule. One appendage at a time, they are killing themselves off. But there is beauty in the breakdown. As the voluptuous Kelly Bundy once famously said: The only two certainties in life are, death and Texas. Embrace the death…

830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please keep Backgammon Quick Play as you have taken all others away. Now we have to play with the computer but it's fantastic. Thanx

Please keep Backgammon Quick Play as you have taken all others away. Now we have to play with the computer but it's fantastic. Thanx

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WHAT the **** is WRONG WITH SLOTOMANIA? it's stuck! it won't give me a new or old password! I'm getting fed up with it!

Slotomaia has gone crazy! Passwords don't work! it won't give me the correct password. AND YAHOO version is STUCK with some stupid message!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. very disappointed you are discontinuing the game site!!!!!

I am very disappointed that you are discontinuing the game site. I use the word games regularly....daily crossword, soduko, etc....to exercise my brain.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You have messed up the mail now you are droping the games jackpot on face book stinks why dont you keep jackpot?

I have ben with yahoo for years I might stop using yahoo you keep messing it up the games and the mail.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't get rid of your games. Extremely angry that you are eliminating the ONLY thing that has kept me using Yahoo.

Don't get rid of your games. Extremely angry that you are eliminating the ONLY thing that has kept me using Yahoo. Apparently I will be changing my Home Page for another site better organized and with better offers. Sorry Yahoo, but you really messed up this time....

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Think it's really said that all games will be discontinued as of 5/31/16. I play on it everyday.

i wish Yahoo would rethink this. I play Time Gap and do a crossword nearly everyday and I'm sure there are many others that play other games besides sports.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)