Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I am really sorry that you are discontinuing yahoo.games. They had their problems, but I still liked them. I will miss them a lot.

I am really sorry that you are discontinuing yahoo games. They had their problems, but when you are dealing with so many varied suppliers I can understand that situation. I have enjoyed them, particularly the crossword puzzles, crosswords cubed and the daily jigsaw puzzle. I hope them might show up in some other site.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I've been with Yahoo and Yahoo games since 2000! So disappointed your removing the games. Don't like the crazy modern games! Yuk!

How about keeping your games site!
    There are plenty places for gamers to get those modern yukky games, but not the good games you've had all along.
    I've been with Yahoo since 2000 and always appreciated that I could play clean, smart games with the younger family members.
    Disappointed in you, Yahoo!

68th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please do not continue the games. I don't mind the ads.

Please do not discontinue the games. I enjoy them so much.
    I don't mind the ads.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You tried doing away with these games a few years ago BUT hadn to put them back online because there was too many older people that play th

This is something that if these games go, so will the older patrons that play these games DAILY. The teeny bloopers do not waste there time where we seniors play. Yahoo tried doing away with these games a few years but had to reinstate them due to loss of followers and very upset seniors not

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. M ight as well shut down the site. No reason to come here; people won't advertise-CODB

Your are giving morphine to a fatal patient. Your ads already interfere wit the user trying to read, or utilize the site. Explorer gets lost. I remember 5 presidents ago when this was a fun place

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WOW, NO MORE GAMES

WOW, NO MORE GAMES? I'M GLAD I FOUND THE ONLY GAME I PLAY ON YAHOO ELSEWHERE

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You could let people play games for free. Not everyone has money!

Don't take away free games! My husband and I barely make it paycheck to paycheck. The only time I can even be online is when I go to the library in a nearby town. Rude!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to improve? Don't get rid of the Yahoo games, please!!!

How to improve? Don't get rid of the Yahoo games, please!!!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. why is yahoo closing games?

tell me why your closing your game site as it has long been a favorite pass time.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WHY(!!!???) are you stopping the games!!!???

Why are you stopping the games? Please - re-think this!!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. cancellation of more fav games? why alieante/drive away users? no warning 13mar16? why? generate more business keeping users happy!?

why alienate yahoo users? keep game players happy is good reason to stay on yahoo BUT recent game closures 0n 13mar16 shows little concern for players & users! past changes in yahoo biz strategies make others go to AOL or MSN. BRING BACK BACKGAMMON ESPECIALLY! what of players who PAID for chips? see other past replies to yahoo changes! pattern of disregard for users!

174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please don't get rid of the games!

Please don't get rid of the games!

830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Received an email this morning, stating you were discontinueing the games , why. this is something i do every morning and look forward why

why are u discontinuing the games?? this is something I use every morning and do for mental reasons. are all the games being done away with? who and what is yahoo trying to please...

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The speed the speed the speed is so slow that playing sucks.

The speed the speed the speed is so slow that playing SUCKS and the stop button when your great add's don't seem to stop on a dime like you would say if asked,it's more like a $1.50,and who is saleing BLACK????? .Fix the speed and the$1.50 stop button and sale the s**t out of black???

3112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Games

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base