Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please bring back the Literati Game. I really miss it.

Please bring back the Literati Game. I really miss it.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the playsino poker is REALLY messed up, a full house 222AA got beaten by a full house 222JJ in front of 8 witnesses, PLZ FIX this, it is awf

the playsino poker is REALLY messed up, a full house 222AA got beaten by a full house 222JJ in front of 8 witnesses, PLZ FIX this, it is awful, seriously

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. your video ad window on the right causes all my Yahoo games to freeze up

every time the ad switches, my games response gets sluggish until eventually I get no response at all. Please correct this problem

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I bought three Treasures of Montezuma games today, with the understanding that each was only $2.99! NOW, I learn two were $9.99, and I feel

Bought three Treasures of Montezuma games today, was under the understanding that each was only $2.99, however, now I find that two were $9.99, and I feel I was lied to! I also want my money back on all three!

Yahoo games are not as good as they might be, and this is just frosting on the cake!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give your IT tech a broom

Give your IT tech (for the games) a broom ,he might as well do something ,he's not fixing the games (the speed,the stop button,and the kick off's) along with the all day shutdowns(sunday feb.28 )

FIX THEM FIX THEM ALL

There is still the broom.Do something you know how to do ,i hope,your **** as an it teck.

3112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a game forum for Rooms of Memory

I would like you to create a nice game forum for Rooms of Memory and similar games. A forum better than big fish games forums. Thanks.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get someone who know's how to fix the games.

Get someone who know's how to fix the games not someone who thinks he knows and let's his god like EGO get in his way.

3112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FIX IT FIX IT

With the speed so very slow (SLOW SLOW) and your add's moving from one to another (Wating for pr.camey.yahoo.com) you cant even see what the game is doing 90% of the time.But the GOOD new's is yahoo is still #1 after 2 week' in las vegas as the KICK OFF KING .
    Your support is a f++kimg joke,and you pay them.

3112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. THE GOLD FISH GAME DONT LET YOU GET YOUR CREDITS OR PLAY THE GAME YOU CAN SEE THE SCREEN BUT IT DONT LET YOU DO ANYTHING

THE GOLD FISH GAME DONT LET YOU GET YOUR CREDITS THE SCREEN IS UP BUT IT DONT LET YOU DO ANYTHING. THAT IS MY FAVORITE GAME

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove ads from games-cursor jerks around & comes to a complete stop.

Remove ads from games-cursor jerks around, comes to a complete stop; doesn't move smoothly. And get rid of those so annoying white boxes that pop up during the game.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Once again the ads make my games unplayable

fewer or ads that take up less width

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Running 65mbps and constantly sticking for Slotomania. Put the platform on separate server so ads don't interfere. Thanks!

Running 65mbps and constantly sticking for Slotomania. Put the platform on separate server so ads don't interfere. I run it through Microsoft Edge on your primary game site. It constantly gets stuck and lags tremendously. Can see the sticking each time the ads on the right side of the game change. Aside from that, great game! Thanks!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please fixed the game ads, I am tired of seeing women's **** and such hanging out. A least use ads showing men scantly clad.

please fixed the game ads, I am tired of seeing women's **** and such hanging out. A least use ads showing men scantily clad.Much more to my taste. I'm not a lesbien, I prefer to look at men.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What happens to the money that we win on the wheel?

I have won quite a bit of money spinning the wheel, what happens to it? When do I receive it?

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get rid all the games and keep the ADD'S,more money for yahoo and the gamer's can go somewhere else .

Get ride of all the games and keep the add's so yahoo can make more MONEY.The game's are so so slow that most of the time you cant play them anyway. And don't say that the game's are just like the one's in Las Vegas I live there and i play the slots (There not ) any thing like vegas games,they run at speed and there stop button stop on a dime,Yahoo's (when used ) are about a $1.50 .
    SLOW SLOW (must be management) SLOW SLOW (the games)
    FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT but i know you will…

3112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ads take all the juice from playing the games. Very annoying

Ads should have a lower priority than the game features.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. you want to improve this game get rid of it i mean the whole game

you want to improve this ****** game get rid of the whole game entirely

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ads Interfering With Games

The ads are here to stay. They will continue to ***** up the games. Whether you look at the ads, buy something based on the ads, or ignore them doesn't matter one bit. Deal with it or dump Yahoo.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Games

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base