Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I like the look of the new of the yahoo pool games however there are still some quirks

the cue is difficult to use, the win/lose box won't close and you can not select rematch because the win/lose box comes up... like the new chat part

141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you all for taking the time to let us know about the won/lost screen locking up at the end of a match. I believe we have resolved this as of this morning.

Please do let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks again for your patience and your feedback!

3. The Last Stand: Dead Zone (Payment options)

Hello,

Please allow players to purchase in game items with game cards such as MOL (Money Online). Being limited to credit cards cripples a mass amount of players who does not have credit cards.

Please look into this.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please enlarge the daily play four game so i do not have to use a magnifying glass

please enlarge the daily play four game so I do not have to use a magnifying glass!!!!! This has been posted several times-what don't you understand?

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your report, we’re looking into this issue. As a work around, try playing in a browser that is not maximized. I found that if I made my browser window slightly smaller I was able to play as normal.

6. There is no way to contact you other than this! When I say that Theives of Egypt is not in My Games anymore, you write me back & say...

"oh just play again & it will go back in to your my games list"...Ummm, HELLO!!! I've played it 20 times & it still doesn't show up!!! That's why I wrote to you in the first place!!! I have to go searching for it every time & it NEVER shows up like it used to!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry you continue to experience issues with Thieves of Egypt not appearing in the My Games list.

I have been unable to replicate this problem.

I’d like to suggest you check the following and then contact our Community Support Forum

Please ensure you are logged in to preserve your game history.

Is there a small blue “more” link? When clicking this link, does Thieves of Egypt appear?

Are other games appearing in the My Games list and are they games you have played recently?

From the Games homepage, when mousing over one of these other games, you will see a black X to the right. If you click to delete that title from the My Games list, then play Thieves, does the game then appear in My Games?

Lastly, please try logging out of Yahoo, closing all browsers, clearing your cache & cookies, then launching a fresh browser to…

7. I cannot get into Yahoo games anymore. Downloaded new java and still nothing. What is wrong??

I cannot get into any Yahoo games. It said my Java was outdated. I have installed the lastest version through Java and Oracle as Yahoo suggested and still nothing. It goes to the main page and no further. Clicking on the button after 3 minutes does nothing either.????

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 48th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cribbage game has no robots on Sunday. FIX IT!

robots are still not in cribbage game on Sunday

1148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for letting us know about this problem you’re having. I’ve forwarded this information to our engineering team, and they will make investigating this a top priory! We truly appreciate your report of this and your patience while we correct it!

10. the CVS ad that's up today has completely zapped the word racer list of games in progress.

the CVS ad that's up today has completely zapped the word racer list of games in progress.

307th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! I have seen this ad interfere with other games as well when I accidentally scrolled over the ad and made it open.

Solution: Please keep your cursor away from the ad ;-)

If you’re experiencing something different, please come back and tell us more about what’s happening.

11. While in Canasta any game room; the CVS ad is doing the same thing the toys r us ad was doing before. Its causing the game not to work.

Please pull this ad until you fix it and take care with scripting future ads. These ruin the game experience for your customers.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re looking into this issue. What we’ve seen thus far is that if you scroll over the ad by mistake, it will expand.

Solution: please ensure your cursor doesn’t float over the ad to expand it.

If you’re experiencing something different, please come back and tell us more.

12. 556th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your report! I have sent the information you’ve provided to our engineering team for further investigation. I would like to assure you that we will do our best to have a resolution in place as soon as possible. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer you an estimate as to when this issue will be resolved.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for reporting this to us. Your input notifies us of current issues our customers are experiencing along with helping us to identify areas for product and service improvements.

Did you know Yahoo provides a forum specifically for Yahoo Games? Chat about your favorite games, or post about any problems you may encounter and our Yahoo Games Staff will be happy to help. Visit the Yahoo Games forums here:

Games Help Community

13. 307th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re looking into this issue. What we’ve seen thus far is that if you scroll over the ad by mistake, it will expand.

Solution: please ensure your cursor doesn’t float over the ad to expand it.

If you’re experiencing something different, please come back and tell us more.

14. Remove the chating on the main pool room page, 100's of people are logging in ONLY to chat and not play pool!

Disable the chat feature on the main pool rooms page. People are using it only for for chat and are not playing pool. This appears to also cause lags where the pool stick will disappear for several minutes and I have also been playing along just fine and the connection to the room is lost and then you are barred from playing pool for a while.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am sorry that chat is disrupting game play. We are reviewing possible solutions.

15. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry you are having difficulty with Text Twist 2. I am able to successfully load & play the game in Internet Explorer 9, but unable to load in FireFox. I have reported this issue. If you are experiencing something different, please visit our Community Support Forum and be sure to include operating system, browser & version, please.

16. Pyramids on Yahoo Games

Hi, when I play Pyramids on Yahoo Games the problem is after doing the set up and even turning off the chat the game is just to small for me to see it.
    Is there anyway you could make the cards bigger? I really like the
    game and would like to play it more. Do you have a different
    edition of the game for someone with eye sight trouble?
    thanks Eileen

193rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Eileen and thank you for your feedback. I agree that visually, Pyramids game rooms make it hard to see the cards. I have provided this and similar feedback to our engineers. Meantime, you might try playing Pyramid Solitaire within All-In-One-Solitaire as an alternative. I hope this helps!

17. FIX for Yahoo Games problems:

I too was having issues with Yahoo Games loading. After uninstalling IE Explorer Update (Version 10), I was able to successfully load Yahoo Games.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is very helpful information! Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. Would you please share information about which browser/version in which you are able to load games, along with which games are now successfully loading for you? Thanks again for your report!

18. 830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are reviewing the confirmation code, which is utilized company-wide, as a security measure.

19. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry to hear Canasta is freezing up. It sounds like you have found a creative solution! If you continue to experience this issue, please report it in our Community Support Forum . Please be sure to include the room in which this occurs as well as browser & operating system information.

20. Don't know if this is the right place but I'm having trouble playing Literati.

When I join a Literati game.. it shows I joined the game but the window doesn't load and can't play. I have no problem playing Yahoo Graffiti.. window loads fine in Graffiti.

830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulty with Literati. I have been unable to replicate this issue with multiple browsers/versions. If this continues to occur, please visit our Community Support Forum and be sure to provide information on which room, what browser/version & which operating system you are using.

← Previous 1 3 4

Games

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base