Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Make it easier to report players that either stall or use crude language.

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve HeutonSteve Heuton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • karenkaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get utterly frustrated with (I presume) male players who play literati and wont make a move until you answer what *** you are , age etc...then because you don't answer them they call you Cheating B$%^&*s, and are foul with their swearing. Then when you leave the game, their ratings go up and yours go down because you leave the game

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to report a very fowl person dakinrepa please this person is very rude and angry in literati games they said die you cussing moron ****** idiot it went on and on didn't even know they were writing this stuf,f until almost the game ended .I never talk to people much

I"am reporting dakinrepa rating 1370 never saw anything like it cussing cursing fowl language unbelievable please do something

• jan boejan boe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the obscene conversations and remarks on yahoo bridge lounge #6 should be monitered at ALL times day and night!!!! boot off immediately please

Just played with whippet3 and he called me and my p foul names and used filthy language because he wasn't winning so we just let him have the game

Feedback and Knowledge Base